Thoughts

Derek's POV
     Aiden's long lashes fan out on her cheeks. Her cheeks are seem to have less fat in them, her skin looks paler, her eyes seem dull, and she's a lot thinner. When I seen her out of her clothes, I was struck by her beauty, but couldn't but couldn't help but notice. She flips onto her back, looking​ at me with a tired smile. I brush her hair out of her face.
     "What time is it?' She asks me. I look at my watch.
     "Almost ten," I tell her. "I should get up and-" she holds onto onto me by my waist. Her head on my abs.
    "Just a few more minutes. I missed you so much. I don't want to let you go." Her body is somehow freezing. The wolf in her should be keeping her warm.
    "Aiden, you didn't change last night," I say, my lips brushing strands of her hair. She mumbles something incoherent. "And right your freezing." Groaning, she sits up, holding the sheet to her chest so she isn't exposed.
    "So? Your my anchor and you were there. That's why I didn't change," she says. I sigh, shaking my head.
   "No, Aiden. No matter what, you should have changed last night; the moon was too strong. I didn't bother to bring it up last night since you were so happy. But it's kind if concerning now that I can tell your cold."
    "So what you're saying is that the wolf in me is disintegrating?" She snaps. I can tell this wasn't a good thing to bring up. She rolls back onto her back. "I don't want to think about this right now, Derek. For the first time I'm weeks, I'm happy again. Can I just enjoy this and think about that later?"
    I move so I'm hovering over her small body. "I know, I'm worry. We can talk about this later." I press my lips to her neck, sucking and nipping at her rose scented skin. She let's out a quiet moan, her hands palming my shoulder blades. My hips grinds against hers. We're both still bare from last night's activities, so that's saving time.
    "Please," she begs. I look down at her eyes. Her chest rises and falls rapidly. "I need you. Touch me." Never has she been this vocal with what she wants, so I enjoy it. I move further down her glorious body, taking all of her in. I grope her breasts with my hands as I tease her heat with my lips, hardly touching her. "Oh my gosh, please. No teasing."
     Her hands fall in my hair as I start pleasuring her. She moans loudly, her fingers tightening in my arms, her back arching off the bed. "Your so wet, baby." She grips the sheets and cries out in pleasure.
     I come back up her body and enter her slowly, enjoying the feeling of her wrapped around me. She opens her dark green eyes, giving me a small smile. "I love you so much," she says.
    "I love you." Her nails scratch at my back, for sure gaining blood. Her eyes flash as do mine, her claws extending.
    "Sorry," she says. I shake my head, not stopping my actions.
   "Its okay." 
   ×××××××
                  Aiden's POV
The gun in my hand almost feels like home, which is terrible. I grew up surrounded by guns cause my dad used to take Stiles and I to shooting ranges. Stiles never liked it, but I found it relaxing. The door to my room opens and my parents slowly mle their way in. I sit on the edge of my bed, waiting to be yelled out for nothing.
    "You seem better," my mom says, her arms crossed. I look down at my wedding ring.
    "I guess," I mumble. Derek said not to tell anyone about him being alive since he still can't fully control the new shift. What triggers it most is anger and frustration, so it wouldn't be a good idea.
    "You're eating regularly, smiling, laughing again. We just want to make sure that this isn't a front. If your still in pain, we don't want you to hide it from us," my dad says. I shrug.
    "I'm fine, really." They glance at each other with cautious expressions before taking what I said for the truth.  "Love you guys." They smile at me as they close my bedroom door. The window to my room opens, making me jump. Derek steps through, fixing his shirt once he's steady on his feet. He closes it again and locks it.
    "Hey," he says. I walk to my door and lock it.
    "If you want to still be dead to the world, I feel as if you should make a time plan. Scott or Stiles could have been in here." He grips my waist, smiling down at me.
    "We're safe for now. Let's enjoy it," he says, leaning down. Right now he reminds me of a horny teenage boy. I pull back and walk to my bed, grabbing the gun and walking to the safe to put it back. "When are you gonna move in with me?" What a nice way to ask, Derek. Real romantic.
    "Maybe college or sometime during. I didn't have much time to think about that, since you were supposably dead." He sighs, walking to my desk.
      "Have you thought about kids?" He asks me. Why does he always have to be the one to bring up this topic. "Yeah," I answer. He looks down at his hands. "Not anytime soon though." He sits down on the edge of my bed.
  "We're not normal, Aiden. Having a kid would be dangerous." I sigh, my shoulders slumping.
  "I know that, but that doesn't mean it won't probably just happen. Why are you saying all this now?" He glances up at me through his lashes.
   "Cause I don't want you to think you could have something with me that you can't. Like a family." I sit down on his knee, my arms around his neck.
    "If that never happens I'm okay with it. I love you and that what matters."
   He sighs again, looking at the ground in thought. "But will it always be enough?" I grip his hand tightly, raising his left hand and kissing his wedding band. I place mine to his heart.
    "We made a promise to stay with each other through everything. We might never have kids, but we'll have each other. That's enough for me. It always will be. You are all I need, Derek."

AN: I don't know about this chapter. Please go check out my new story The Greatest Love Story!!! Comment and share! Stay alive |-/      -Veah