Really Dad?

Aiden's POV
      I stare into Derek's eyes as he takes deep breaths, not yet pulling out. A smile creeps its way to my face. "You okay?" He asks. I nod, blushing a little.
     "Your...really good at that," I say. He leans down to kiss me, but the door swings open. I really wish he didn't have his bed placed in front of the large window, so whoever came in has a full view of is, especially since we aren't covered by the blankets.
    "Holy shit," Isaac's voice says as Derek jumps off of me and covers my body with a spare blanket, not caring about himself. This mans body confidence must be through the roof. I don't even remember where I threw his boxers.
    "I'm gonna kill you!" Scott and Stiles yell at him while Derek finds his boxers and puts them on. I'm surprised Stiles left the hospital.
    "What are you-"
    "Nothing out of you!" They both yell. Are they the same person now? I look at the ceiling, my cheeks flushed bright red. My heart is beating too fast. Derek steps over.
    "Don't move," Scott yells at him. Derek glares and grabs my hand, squeezing it. His eyes glow red as mine do blue.
    "What the hell is this? Since when did this happen?" Stiles says. I feel light headed again.
     "Derek," I say under my breath. "I'm gonna passo-"
    ×××××
      "Two times in one day. I would say its grate to see my little girl, but not like this," Melissa says as she takes my blood pressure. Derek is sitting in the chair beside the bed, concentrating on what she's saying.
    "Is my dad okay?" I ask her. She closes her eyes. 
    "If I tell you, you'll for sure have a heart attack and at your age, that's not he-"
    "I'm already stressed as it is. Maybe if you tell me I'll feel a little better," I say. He squeezes my hand again, trying to calm me.
    "He's not looking good. Deaton is coming in tomorrow to see if this is anything he's ever seen," she tells me. I nod. "Your dads a fighter, hun. Him and I talk and I know he's not going to give up yet." She kisses my forehead and walks out.
    "You should start taking those meds again," he says when the door closes, standing. I blink back tears. "Baby, are you okay? Emotionally?" I shake my head.
    "My dad could die, and I feel guilty. I've done nothing, but caused him trouble since the moment I was born. Stiles was the favorite, I know... Surprising. He was stressed because of my anxiety and stuff. Then I left and I watched as he started to cry when I got in the car. I left for almost two years. That's two years of missing out so much that could have happened. I can't lose him, Derek."
     "I know, and you won't." He kisses me softly. Stiles walks in with Scott. Really!?! "You don't have to threaten to kill me this time." By brother chuckles.
    "If I was a few inches taller and had muscle, I'd kill you," he says. I laugh and sit up. He walks over and hugs me. It's all it takes to calm me.
    "I love you, Stiles," I say.
    "I love you too," he says and steps back. He looks back at Derek who is having a glaring war with Scott. "Scott told me about the whole bond thing. You guys didn't choose this?" I shake my head.
    "Its out of our control," Derek says, his fists clenching.
    "Are you two gonna have sex now?" I say. Scott and him tear the gaze and look at me with disgusted looks.
    "That's my sister," Stiles says with a prideful smile.
     ××××××
            Three weeks later
     I walk into the police station to drop of my dads lunch. Deaton figured out a way to cure him and he's healthy again and able to return to work. He still has a messed up leg from the fall, but that's all. Getting to his office I see my mom, dad, Stiles, and Derek all standing in there. What now?
   I open and close the door behind me. They stop their conversation and look over at me, the room falling dead silent. "Out of all the boys in Beakon Hills, you went for a felon?" My dad says, almost ripping his hair out from roots. My mom is technically drooling over my boyfriend.
     "Mom, close your mouth," Stiles tells her.
    "Dad, I don't know how to explain this to you," I stutter.
   "I know about Scott, Lydia, this whole other world I thought was fictional, so this-this can't be that hard to understand," he snaps. This reminds me of every argument we ever had.
    "Sometimes between wolves there is a bond, their called mates; like a soul mate. They can't stay away from each other and its unlike any normal romanic connection. Aiden is my mate, we didn't choose this," Derek says for me.
   "Your twenty one, she's sixteen, almost seventeen, but that's still not a legal age. I could take you in for this. You could be charged with Pedophilia," he says. Dear God.
    "Its not that big of a age difference," I say. He scuffs. Stiles runs out of the room with his arms failing, knowing he's dead when I get ahold of him.
   "Technically, it's only illegal if they've had sexual intercourse," my mom defends. Thank you mom. She's always been on my side of things. No matter what she would defend me then yell at me when no one was around. "And there's no way to prove if they have or not."
   "Yes, there is. If I have to I will drive her down to the doctor and make them-"
   "DAD!" I yell. Derek stands awkwardly next to the door. I point at him. "If you even think about leaving this office, lord help you," I say to him through clenched teeth. He walks back. This is the first time I've actually seen him scared or nervous and its because of my father.
    "I won't approve of this, and its not because of the law. Its because your my daughter and I just don't think-"
   "That this is good for me? You know about my anxiety right? The stress? The depression?" I say. He looks at my mom. "It goes away when I'm with him. Does it seek so bad now?"
   "Sir, I would never hurt your daughter. And if I have to wait two years until I can be with her again, I will," Derek says. My eyes widen. This can't be happening.
   "Then that's what you'll have to do."
   "But dad-"
   "Aiden, its my job to protect you. But I'm also the shariff, therefore, I enforce the law. Thinking about it, he's technically a pedophile," he says. I run my hands through my hair.
    "Can I leave?" Derek asks him, his claws coming out due to anger. If he doesn't leave, I'm afraid he will attack my dad.
    "Yes, and don't go near her again," he says. I walk over to the door and open it. "Where are you going?"
    "Walking him out in case you have someone set outside to taze him or something," I say and open it. He follows me out of the department and stops in front of his black Camaro. "Were you serious about the two years?" I ask.
    "You know I can't stay away from you," he says with a smirk. "But yes, I will." My face falls.
    "Are you...breaking up with me?" I ask. He places his hands on my waist, pulling me against him so there's no space left between us.
   "No, never." I smile up at him. "But in his eyes, I'm waiting. Plus, after what we did the other night, there's no way in hell I'm letting you go." Biting my lip, I take his leather jacket off of him and throw it in the car through the window.
     "Speaking if that, how about later I come over and we could...you know," I say. His eyes show lust.
   "How about now?"

AN: Loved writing this chapter!! Please comment and share! Stay alive |-/    -Veah