Chapter 15 : My Gift For You

London

Harry was walking back and forth in his living room. His face displayed some distress. He glanced at the clock showing 10p.m but Louis was still nowhere to be seen.

It was raining heavily outside, the black clouds on the already dark sky was making Harry restless.

There's only his black Jaguar parked outside, the grey Range Rover that he gave Louis to use was still absent with his loyal driver, Greg.

Harry whined in his breath wondering when will Louis come back home. The clock showed 10.30p.m.

Suddenly, a car light entering his porch and went off after a while.
He's looking straight at the front door waiting for it to open. Ready to fire his words. From where he was standing, he can heard Louis thanking Greg before the older man goes back to his own home.

The door knob being opened slowly from the other side. Harry's face filled with anger.

"Ohh... welcome back! Since when did I become this house's butler? Seems like someone loves wandering out now." He said cynically.

Louis froze. He slowly put the plastic bags that he carried down to the floor.

"So, what else are you doing standing there? Don't know how to walk in?" he snapped.

Louis slowly walked away from the door, closing it after looking at the rains still pouring outside.

"I let you use that car for your own convenience. To went to the store and anywhere necessary, not for you to wander around." He added again.

Louis slowly walked towards Harry. He stared at Harry's disarray state. His curls were a mess and his expressions seems cloudy.

"I want to apologise. I know I'm at the faults here. I supposed to call you first that I'll be late but I don't expect the shopping will take this much time." He said softly.

"Who did you go with? Mom?" He asked.

Louis nodded. Not daring to answer more.

Harry whined relieved. There's nothing to get worry of. He doesn't want Louis going out with people that he don't know, worried about his reputation.

"Have mom asked anything about us?" he asked.

Louis nodded.

"So what did you answered?" he asked again.

"I said everything's fine." Louis said.

Harry felt relieved. His chest felt clear from worries. Looks like their marriage secrets was still safe. He closed his eyes, tried to clear his mind but his phone rang off. He went to answer it.

Louis was just looking. He already knows who's calling looking at Harry's body language and the tone he used. He never spoke to him like that.

"Yes honey... just wait for half an hour okay?"

Harry was giggling but he glanced at Louis from the end of his eyes.

"Alright... I love you too!"

The conversations stopped. Harry huffed loudly.

"What else are you doing here? Trying to spy on my conversations?" he accused.

"Emm... no. I just... emm " Louis stuttered.

"What?" Harry asked.

"I have something for you." He quickly bent down to dig something in his plastic bags, looking for a nicely wrapped present. He quickly gave it to Harry when he found it.

Harry blinked his eyes. He seems shocked.

"You can open it. I hope you like it."
Harry was looking at him warily, "Does he want to bribe me? He thinks I will fall in love with him by this way? Pfftt." He scoffed in his mind.

He tore the wrappers aggressively. He opened the box before a silky tie fell down onto his lap. Soft! His heart's touched. But he quickly pushed the feeling aside.

"What a waste of money!" he blurted, not appreciating the gift.

"There's no need for you to buy anything for me. I already have a lot of things."

"But you still doesn't have this shade of grey, right? Maybe you can wear it when you feel like to." Louis added.

"Me? Wearing this?" Harry bulged his eyes.

"In you dreams. I've never touched any things that I don't like. Same with you. I would never touch the person that I don't love." he spatted.

He threw the tie on the coach before he walked away to climb the stairs upstairs wanted to get ready to meet his boyfriend. But Louis' sad voices was stopping his steps.

"At least you should appreciate my gift. You can keep it in your drawer even if you don't want to wear it. You don't have to humiliate me like this. Does it wrong? Does my sincere gesture is wrong?" Louis asked.

Harry turned his head looking at Louis. His hand snatched the tie from the couch. He lifted one of his brow looking at Louis.

"It's not your gesture that is wrong. I don't want between us become too close."

😊😊😊😊😊😊

Harold? Wyd? 😑
Oh, hello my beautiful people☺

Has anyone read Cold Little Heart (it's so fluffy 😍) and The Tiny Little Bungalow ( I want to choke Harold 😑) on ao3?

A little warning, next chapter is about H and X, just get a bucket ready.
Till then daaa.....XOXO Adya 😶