Chapter 26 : By Your Side

(Larry's wedding guest outfits ^^^)

Doncaster

"Thank you Harry but next time you don't have to buy anything for me, just both of you visiting us is enough." Mark said smiling.

He caressed the latest edition of Montblanc's watch in the box that Harry gifted him. "He's a thoughtful man now, really different from before."

"Oh, this is nothing much. Just a small gift from me to you." Harry smiled. He was relieved of Mark's acceptance of him. At least he still had the chance to woo Louis. If he wanted to woo the son, he must tackle the father first.

"And these are some presents for Fizzy and Lottie." He offered a few paper bags with YSL logo to the girls. "And not forget, this is for Phoebe and Daisy." He offered another few bags with Gucci logo to them. He and Louis chose the gifts together when they went shopping for Niall and Barbara's wedding present.

"How is it? Is it okay? I don't really know about girls clothes, your brother chose them for you girls." Harry informed the girls.

"Thank you, these are really pretty." Lottie said first while caressing the soft fabrics of the dress.

"Yes, it is so soft. Thank you Harry and Lou." Fizzy said while smiling looking at them.

"Phoebs, Daisy? Do you like it?" Louis asked the twins.

"If you don't we can change these clothes back. Do you like it?" Harry added.

Phoebe and Daisy smiling shyly. "Thank you. We like it." Phoebe said at the same time as Daisy.

Harry beamed satisfied looking at Louis' family smiles. He mentally patted himself for doing such a good job.

Louis just smiled looking at their interactions. He was relieved because Harry knew how to pleased his sisters. Even his father was accepting of Harry.

"You said you were from a wedding reception, where was the ceremony being held?" Mark chipped in.

"In Styles Hotel at the downtown, it was our friend's wedding. Louis missed you all so much, that's why he wanted to stay here for a few days. But I can just stay for a night, there's still a lot of unfinished works in office."

Mark nodded his head. He understood. Harry was a busy businessman. He was so lucky for Harry to take a time to bring Louis here to visit his family together. "Tonight, both of you can sleep in my room. I'll just sleep on the couch in this living room."

"No, no!" Louis objected. He was frowning. "There's no way I'll let you sleep in the living room." After he left to London with Harry, he had given his bedroom to Lottie and Fizzy to share so that the four girls didn't need to cramp in one bedroom like before.

Mark just laughed. "I can't let my guests sleeping on the couch."

Louis tried to find a reason. He didn't want to sleep in the same room with Harry, he was not ready. He approached Mark before he massaged his arm. "Dad, your health is not that good. It would be too cold to sleep outside." Louis tried to reason. He would not let his father slept outside and he didn't want to sleep in the same bed with Harry. He was scared!

"I have a suggestion." Harry said suddenly. "Dad, why don't you just sleep in your room? I can sleep in this living room, this couch seems quite comfy. Louis can sleep in Lottie and Fizzy's room." Harry said sincerely.

Lottie smiled. "Yes Lou, let three us sleep together. We can have a bonding time together.

Fizzy nodded agree with his sister. "We hadn't cuddles with you for so long Lou."