Chapter 40 : Fluff

London

Louis woke up to puffed of warm breathes on his nape and someone rubbing circles on his waist. He smiled and snuggled back into the body behind him.

The arms around his waist tightened some more. Louis smiled and turned within the circle of those arms and came face to chest with the person beside him.

The person placed a kiss on his forehead causing Louis to blush. He slowly fluttered his eyes open and saw Harry looking back at him with soft and loving eyes causing Louis to become shy. He suddenly remembered the last night commotions. He blushed and hid his face in Harry's chest mumbling quietly, "Good morning Harry."

Harry just chuckled and smiled fondly at his husband's shyness and replied back, "Good morning baby," before gently lifted Louis's head from his chest and smirked when he saw his face flushed red with a shy look in his eyes. He smiled fondly at his Louis' cuteness.

"You have to get up for work," Louis mumbled to him.

"I'm taking a day off today because I want to cuddle with you." Harry said while wiping Louis' fringe from his forehead.

Louis gasped audibly, "Harry! You can't do that, you must go to work."

Harry smirked, "And why is that?" he just wanted to tease Louis.

"Because you're a responsible man." He exclaimed.

Harry chuckled before he stuffed his face on Louis' neck, "I know baby, I just wanted to tease you." He said into Louis' skin.

Louis shivered when he felt Harry's plush lips on his neck, "If that so, then up up!" he pushed Harry away from his body before he sat on the bed. "Wake up now, take a shower and get ready. I'll prepare your breakfast."

Harry groaned before he dropped his head on the pillow dramatically. "Alright, alright. But give me a kiss first." He requested Louis with puckered lips.

Louis blushed red before he sighed. "Fine!" he pecked Harry's cheek. "Now get up before I pinch you." Louis quickly stood up from the bed wanted to hide his red cheeks away.

Harry smiled happily satisfied with their development. "Okay..." he sing-songed still laying on the bed.

"Now!" Louis instructed from where he opened the curtain to let the sunlight shining in. He walked to the door ignoring Harry's stare on him.

Harry was ogling his plump behind before he disappeared from the doorway. He sighed dramatically before jumping out from the bed mumbling ,"My life," before he disappeared into the bathroom with a tenting boxer.

××××××

Louis' life in the big house has gotten more cheerful. His face was shining with happiness. He was pleased with Harry's care who has been loving towards him. No more tears in his marriage life.

Every morning, Louis would do his routine, waking Harry up, preparing breakfast before cleaning the house. Harry wanted to hire a part-time maid to ease his work but he refused, he'd rather doing the house cores on his own and it was not like he had any other work. But he didn't bother with the outdoor cleaning because they hired part-time workers for that.

Every day sharp at 11.00 in the morning, his phone would ring off. Harry! He would call Louis to ask what he was doing at the moment and whether he missed him or not just to hear his voice.

That Friday evening, Louis wanted to prepare a special dinner for Harry, chicken breast wrapped in Parma ham with a side of homemade mash. He also wanted to bake some chocolate cupcakes for dessert and to send some to Anne and Des. The chicken was already safe in the oven, so he started making the cupcake's batter.