Chapter 43 : The Honeymoon Part 3

Ticino

Louis blinked, closed his eyes, and blinked again. A streak of sunlight that penetrated the window was blinding his eyes. His thighs and lower back felt sore because of their activity on the night before. That was their third day in Ticino.

After spending the first two days in Zürich, they headed to Ticino. After their romantic escapade on the first night in Zürich, Harry was always sticking by his side, touching and kissing him. They spent the night before having a romantic dinner before heading back to their hotel room. Harry was having his time eating him out and Louis rewarded him by riding him into oblivion. They were tired but it was a memorable night nevertheless.

He rubbed his knuckles onto his eyes before trying to lift his arms above his head to yawn, but he cannot move. 

He heard a groan behind him when he noticed an arm has tightened on his bare waist. “Harry?” he called.

“Hmm... why did you wake up so early baby?” he peppered kisses behind his neck and shoulders.

Louis was giggling trying to push him away feeling ticklish of Harry’s facial hair, but Harry was not budging.

“Harry...” he whined.

“Hmm...” Harry just hummed.

“Harry darling...” he whined louder.

Harry smiled into his neck, “What is it baby?”

“I’m hungry,” he pouted, “Breakfast?”

Harry opened one of his eyes, grinning wickedly when he got an idea, “I’ll order a delicious breakfast for you, but with a condition.”

“What?” Louis asked confusedly.

Harry was not answering instead he pulled Louis closer to him removing a layer of blanket between Louis’ arse and his crotch. He rubbed his morning wood against Louis’ naked arse up and down, “Help me with this,” he whispered into Louis’ ear before biting on Louis’ shoulder softly.

Louis gasped when he felt Harry’s hard-on was slipping into his crack. He moaned softly when the head caught on his rim that was still puffy from the night before.

“So?” Harry asked again while he snaked his left hand towards Louis’ nipple.

Louis wiggled his arse against Harry’s crotch as an answer.

🌹🌹🌹

Louis was tying on his silk robe while walking out of the bathroom. 

“So fast.” He said when he saw Harry was sitting in front of the table with a big spread of breakfast on it.

” He said when he saw Harry was sitting in front of the table with a big spread of breakfast on it

“Come here,” Harry said while pulling on his waist making he fell down on his lap. “I’ll feed you,” he said before he fed Louis a slice of strawberry.