Chapter 28 : Sly 2

London

Harry sent Xander straight to his apartment in Regent's Height. As soon as they arrived at Xander's front door, Harry quickly excused himself. Xander pleaded him to stay for the night but he ignored him. He wanted to leave the apartment as fast as he can, didn't want to create wild gossips. Xander was screaming his name calling him to turned back but he simply walked to the elevator closing the door. Xander was really frustrated before he smashed his door closed.

He threw himself on the bed. He was satisfied enough. His acts seem effective. He waited for Richard to arrive. He was rolling on his bed for nearly an hour, cannot waited to meet the man. He was excited to see the results. His pained acting was a great success to trick Harry. He grinned thinking of Harry's idiocy.

His bell rang loudly. He jumped from his bed, running giddily to open the door.

Richard's face seems tired but he pecked a kiss to Xander's lips. Xander was holding in his urge to puke. He pulled Richard's hand to his living room. His eyes stared excitedly at a black backpack on the man's shoulder.

Richard was holding his Canon-EOS- 5DS-R camera tightly. That camera played an important role in his career as a professional photographer. He was a big name in that arena. But he was a shy and low profile person. His doesn't have any close friends except Xander.

"Why are you being late? Look at the time now. Do you know that I have a show rehearsal tomorrow!" Xander whined showing his unsatisfaction.
Richard sighed heavily. "Change of schedule honey. Laura wanted the photoshoot for the cover girl finished today. So I have no choice. Sorry honey."

He kissed Xander's shoulder softly. He stared at his face lovingly. Their first meeting was around two months ago when they worked together in a photoshoot for a teen magazine. He was attracted to Xander's flirty and seductive nature. Their first meeting was finalized with a hot making out session in Xander's apartment.

"How is it? Was the pictures okay? Let me see them please!" he asked excitedly.

"Perfect!" Richard's eyes was shining passionately. "You really are a natural. Your acting seems real."

He quickly retrieved a brown envelope. "We have 10 pieces. 3 shots in Rendezvous, 5 in your parking lot and another 2 in front of your door."

Xander's eyes was shining with happiness looking at the pictures scrambled on the coffee table. He was truly amazed of Richard's handiworks. He was really talented. Xander was sure that the media would be tricked with their fake intimacy in the pictures. He grinned again. He imagined the busybody entertainment journalist, Sarah's reaction and the nosy make up artist Coco, who was the moving news in the modelling world. "Harry darling, I wonder what's going to happen to you." He was lost in his imaginations.

"So honey, are you satisfied?" Richard asked him.

Xander nodded his head. He threw his sweetest smile to the loyal man. Richard was willing to do anything to win his heart.

"Yes! Very unexpected. You did a good job." He was still nodding his head. He gathered the pictures before he inserted them into the envelope.
Richard was smiling widely. He was really happy when his crush was happy. He snaked his arm around Xander's bare waist. He pulled the latter closer to his chest but he was rejected. He was frustrated. His face was showing that.

"Please... not tonight." He quickly unclasped Richard's hand from his waist before putting a distance between them. He looked serious. "So, how much do you want to charge? I hope not too much. Aren't we friends?"

"Oh God, I won't ask for money from you honey. Please don't do me like this." His voice sounded sad. His face flushed red before he wiped it with his palms. His wide smile was no longer presented.