Chapter 42 : The Honeymoon Part 2

WARNING : SMUT, EXPLICIT CONTENT, and VISUALS. If these ain't your thing, please skip this chapter! For those who want to proceed, please brace yourself!

××××××

Zürich

“Yea... yes!” Louis stuttered before mentally plead himself to calm the fuck down.

Harry just chuckled into his ear before kissing behind his ear and trailing towards his warm neck. Louis nearly moaned when Harry’s lips touched his pulse.

“Are you okay?” Harry asked into his neck. His palm was rubbing on Louis’ tummy. Louis couldn’t say anything, his knees felt weak.

“Do you want me to stop?” Harry asked him while his right hand was rucking Louis' robe up exposing his creamy thigh.

“No...” Louis answered with a soft moan when Harry’s fingertips brushed his inner thigh near his panties cladded prick.

“Hmm...” Harry smiled into his neck before kissing the soft skin. He lifted Louis up carrying him bridal style towards the bed. Louis gasped before circling his arms on Harry’s neck to save his dear life.

Harry just smiling fondly at him before he gently lowering him on the plush bed. He hovered the flushed red Louis sitting on his knees.

Louis eyes were soft looking at him. Harry swallowed his saliva. “Tell me if you want to stop.” He said. Harry caged Louis’ shoulders between his elbows before he leaned his face down staring at Louis’ naturally red lips. “May I?” he asked.  All Louis could do was nod and allow his lips to be captured by Harry’s. Harry kissed him with such fervour that Louis felt his body goes weak. He licked Louis’ lower lips for permission to enter his mouth. After that, all Louis could think of was the tongue roaming in his mouth sucking his tongue and the teeth biting his lips.

Suddenly, Harry was pulling back and Louis felt a little lost without the sensations of Harry’s tongue down his throat

Suddenly, Harry was pulling back and Louis felt a little lost without the sensations of Harry’s tongue down his throat. He was sure that his lips were bitten red and Harry has succeeded making him looking blissed out by just one kiss.

“I’ve always wanted to do that,” Harry said breathlessly staring into his eyes. His iris has dilated.

“Harry...” Louis whined needily.

“Shh... baby,” Harry whispered against his neck before sucking a bruise there, nuzzling his nose at the spot behind Louis’ ear that drove him completely wild. “I’ve got you. I know just what you need, and I’m going to take care of you, baby.” He said while untying Louis’ robe exposing his soft torso.

Louis felt his panties tighten and all Harry had done was given him a kiss. “H-Harry,” Louis said helplessly.

“Shh... You lay there and let me take care of you baby. Look at you. So beautiful,” Harry spoke gently as his lips trailed from Louis’ neck, down across his collarbone. Louis was already squirming underneath him. Harry’s kisses trailed down Louis’ chest and Louis’ gripped the sheet crushing the stray petals in his hands as Harry’s lips inched closer to his perky nipples. Harry’s tongue licked over one of the stiff little pink nubs before he sucked on it. Louis’ breath hitched as he tightened his grip on the sheets.