Special Chapter

Warning : Read on your own risk.
×××××

London

"Aww, look at the big boy." Louis cooed at his baby when he got back inside their bedroom after having a shower.

William was laying on his back in the middle of the bed with Harry's long legs caging him in. His chubby limbs were waving in the air when he heard his mummy's voice.

"Lou

"Lou.. he was playing with me when you came. And now he ignores me." Harry complained before he tried to attract the infant's attention back. But William was having none of it. He kicked on Harry's face while making grabby hands at Louis.

Harry sighed, "Alright, alright. You want mummy but I want him too." Harry said in his baby voice before he pulled Louis into his lap.

Louis pushed Harry away when William was about to cry. "Geez, Harry. Go take a shower. It's nearly afternoon."

Harry huffed before he pecked Louis' lips. "Give me five minutes so I can shower."

Louis nodded his head, barely paying Harry any attention as he continued cooing at his 4 months old son.

Louis only had to rest for a week before he could start doing stuff again. And he was more than okay to do house cores while taking care of their son. Harry was the one who seemed hard to go to work every morning to the point that Louis had to force him. He couldn't leave his husband and son for too long. At first, it was hard for them to cope with parenting. But thankfully baby William was a good boy and he rarely fussed. He always woke up in the middle of the night for milk and nappy changes on time. Harry and Louis were taking turn to wake up when William woke. Anne also helped them by giving tips and advises on how to take care of a baby.

Louis had lost most of the baby weight and has a stomach that only looked like he's two months pregnant. His bum had gotten bigger and his thighs were thicker. He often complained about it but Harry shut him up with sensual fondles and touches.

"You hungry Boobear?" Louis wiggled a finger in front of his nose and he grabbed it tightly and pulling it into his pouty mouth identical to his daddy.

"I'll take that as a yes." Louis untied his robe before he picked his baby up. The infant sucked on the nipple as soon as he felt it on his lips. He put a hand on Louis' chest while he stared at his mummy.

Harry came out in a clean pair of sweats, a t-shirt, and still damp, tousled hair and sat behind his husband hugging him while watching his son nursed.

"He's starting to look more like me. Except that I was a blonde." Harry said.

"I know. Time passed so fast right? And William's getting bigger. But I don't want for him to grow up too fast." Louis pouted while looking at his sleepy son.

"I know baby. It scares me too. And soon he'll get more siblings." Harry whispered into Louis' ear.

Louis rolled his eyes before he pinched Harry's thigh.