Chapter 57 : The Truth

London

"FAMOUS MODEL, XANDER RITZ WAS KILLED VIOLENTLY."

Xander Ritz, famous model/actor that had caused a controversy by his confession of pregnancy and scandal with businessman Harry Styles, was found dead last night with the potential killer in his apartment by his acquaintance. When the police had arrived to the scene, they had found the suspect Richard Smith, an aspiring photographer in a suspicious state.

Smith was proven as the killer by his thumbprint on the weapon and his own confession. Smith also claimed that the baby that Ritz carried was his. The police had no struggle to arrest Smith when the said man was occupied with the deceased foetus that he held in his arms. Read more for the exclusive interview with the police and forensic about this shocking accident.

***********************************

Once again London were shocked by the unfortunate news, the violent murder of the famous model. Everything happened too fast. The unknown character known as Richard Smith was talked among the people. Everyone was seething of his inhumane act. Added to the shock was when it was exposed that Xander Ritz and Harry Styles' scandal was just a conspiracy plotted by the deceased model.

The Tomlinson's family once again had become the centre of attention in Doncaster. The society was glad the exploding scandal was just a frame.

"This accident shows that Harry is innocent." Mark said gently when he saw Louis was staring into space in their kitchen. An opened paper was laying on the kitchen island. Mark knew that Louis was regretting his hasty judgement.

Louis just went silent.

"When will you go back to London?" Mark asked his only son again.

"This evening dad," Louis said simply.

Louis' decision to return to London was made as soon as he read the news. He wanted to return to their home. He wanted to wait for Harry's return. He knew that Harry would come back.

"Send my regards to our family there." Mark pulled Louis from his thought.

Louis just nodded his head weakly. He barely said anything since he read the news. He was attacked by regret. Only if he didn't suggest the separation. Stubborn! He scolded himself.

Later that evening, Greg had arrived to drive him back to London. He said goodbye to his father and sisters with watery eyes. The journey felt too long for him. He couldn't have a nap. He kept thinking about Harry.

As soon as they entered London, Louis instructed Greg to drive straight to their home in Kensington. He hadn't informed his return to Des and Anne yet, not even when Anne called him on that morning. He wanted to rush home. Who knew, Harry was already waiting for him in their home. He didn't want for Harry to wait for too long.

Louis was frustrated when he didn't found Harry in their home. His chest felt empty. He laid his tired body on the couch before he fell asleep. He woke up from his nap by his phone ringtone. He struggled to wake from his lay before frantically looking for his phone inside his bag. The call had stopped when he was about to pick it up. He stared at the unknown number. Harry maybe! Louis thought. He called the number back but he was answered by the operator. Louis tried for a few more times before he sighed. He sent a text to the number.

Where are you? Please come back.

Louis once again cried in his sleep on that night.

The next morning, Louis woke up with a new enthusiasm. He would look for his husband on his own. He headed into Harry's office in their home. He pulled on the desk drawer, expected it to be locked but it was not. Louis noticed that his husband's international passport was not there.