Chapter 17 : Idiot!

London

When Louis opened his eyes on that Monday morning, he was ready to start his day. He glanced at his alarms clock, 9 a.m.

He purposely woke up late on that day, doesn't want to face Harry while the latter went to work.

Usually he woke up at 7 a.m just to prepare breakfast for Harry. Breakfast that he didn't even ate. So why should he force himself to wake up early if Harry's not even gonna eat the breakfast that he prepared. So that morning, he will not doing anything for Harry. While Harry's at work, he will eat coco pops cereal with milk in front of the television while wearing his pyjamas.

He was sure Harry already went to his office looking at the time. He stretched his back before he stood up from the bed and opened the curtains letting the morning lights shines in. He wore his silk robe before he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face.

When he was passing by Harry's room to go to the stairs, he stopped in front of the room before he knocked the door a few times timidly. No answers. He's about to twist the door knob when he remembered an incident a few days ago.

"Who told you to come in? Harry snapped. He was trying to fix his towel that about to fall from his waist.

Louis froze. That was the first time he saw Harry's bare body. He saw Harry's toned abs and the V lines of his pelvic muscle. His heart was thumping loudly. He quickly looked away, trying to erase the image from his memory.

"I... I just want to wake you up. I'm afraid you'll be late to work." He stuttered.

"Why don't you knock first? Do you think this is a store room? Running in just like that. Have some respect okay!" he snapped.

"I've knocked but..." Louis tried to explain.

"Shut up! I don't want to hear any reasons. If you have knocked, I must've heard it. I'm not deaf yet." Harry exclaimed, "Idiot." He mumbled under his breath.

IDIOT! That word was echoing in Louis' head. He felt goose bumps all over his body. He shook his head before he walked to the stairs to go to the kitchen downstairs.

His tummy was grumbling asking for food. He went to boil some water for his tea. When he's about to put a teaspoon of sugar in his mug of tea, he was feeling goose bumps all over his body. As if someone was watching him.

He's about to scream when he turned his body then he saw Harry was watching him from the kitchen door. He was leaning on it while crossing his arms already in his works outfit.

"Err... I thought you already went to work. Do... do you want some breakfast?" Louis asked him. Then he turned his body towards the kitchen cabinet trying to make a cup of coffee for Harry.

"Do you know what time is it now?" Harry asked calmly.

"Huh?" Louis turned back facing Harry.

Louis was feeling lost. He shook his head, "9 a.m?"

"9.20 a.m," Harry said, "Do you know at what time I usually went to work.?" He asked calmly while fixing his tie.

Louis felt nervous. "Erm... 8 a.m?

"So? Why don't you wake me up? Do I have to remind a small matter like that?" he scolded.

"I have knocked your door but there's no answer, so I thought you already went to work." Louis answered while scolding himself in his mind of why he forgot to check on Harry's car.

"Of course I can't answer when I'm asleep. Use your brain a little." He said coldly.

"Next time just come in to wake me up. You know I don't lock my door. See what happens now?" he added.

"But..." Louis trailed. Louis want to say something but he stopped himself. He remembered Harry scolded him for entering his room to wake him up before. Private stuff he said. Idiot!

Harry was still ranting. "Nice, I have an important meeting today and now I'm late. Dad will surely scold me. Damn it! This is all your fault!" he scolded while bending down to wear his socks.

"I am really sorry, I thought you already went to work like usual." Louis apologised.

"Are sorry the only word you know?" he snapped. "Try to do or say something that won't irritate me."

Louis eyes watered like a dam that's about to break. He's gotten quite sensitive lately.

Harry was still ranting not satisfied, but when he saw Louis' sad face he felt his stomach knotted. He cleared his throat.

"Whatever, I'm going now. Take care of the house, don't try to wander out without telling me first." He grabbed his briefcase and his car key before he walked to the door.

"Harry..." Louis called him.

"What else?" he snapped.

"Can you come home early this evening? We've promised mom and dad to visit them." Louis said softly.

Harry's expression changed, he really forgot about that. Seems like he needs to cancel his dinner date with Xander. And seems like he needs to buy something to coax him.

"I won't promise anything." He said nonchalantly.

"Harry... please." Louis pleaded.

But Harry was ignoring Louis' words just like that. He already entered his car and his Jaguar's engines was sinking down Louis' voices.

😊😊😊😊😊😊

Holler my beautiful people 😘

Hope you likes this chappie.
*sigh when will the fluff parts come? 🤔

Till the next chappie..... daaa XOXO Adya 🤗