Chapter 6

I asked for heads but my luck I don't know when will it favour me the coin showed tails which meant that Randhir got the project and it was clearly visible with that big smile of his face how happy he was .Then we both just sat back after the result of that coin toss and anriudh uncle dissmised the meeting by saying " that Randhir u will be heading this project and start working on it as soon as possible . "
And after that everybody left the conference hall except me, Randhir,parth and vidhushi.
Randhir came towards me and looked at me and smirked and said"see sanyukta no matter how hard you try I will always win ." And with that he also left the conference room with Parth following behind him.
Vidhushi came towards me and kept her hand on my shoulder and started to speak " sanyukta look u gave it ur best shot it was just luck "but before she could finish I stopped her by saying "leave it vidhushi . We are going shopping today instead of the weekend ."
Firstly she was surprised that I was talking about going to shopping but then she understood that it was my way diverting my mind from what happened today so agreed.
With that we left the office and went to one of the best malls of our city where all brands were available.
We went to many shops and finally vidhushi liked a dress it was black and blue in colour.

She looked at me asked"would Parth notice me in this dress ." She has always liked Parth but around her he behaves as if doesn't even know her and I know how much it hurts her but she always puts a smile on her face to hide her pain . I asked her so many times to forget him and move on but no she says that she loves him and cannot move on from him.
I never understood what this love is but I understand one thing it only brings pain.
Thank u everyone for giving my story a chance . Plz vote and comment 😀