Chapter 49

Sanyukta's pov
A few days have passed by since kaustuki and sahil's marriage and today kaustuki was coming home for the first time since her marriage. In these last few days I have noticed that randhir has changed a lot these days he gets me flowers and chocolates and gifts I don't know why he is doing this but he has made every day so special that I can't evenvsay how happy I am and I dont understand what has happened to him i mean yesterday when I woke up I saw him staring at me and I noticed this before as well i mean when I sleeping he would just keep on looking at me . I was so busy today to make some preparations as kaustuki was coming home for the pegphera and then mom came and said " sanyukta go and get ready beta " and I just nodded and went to my room and got ready .

( Sanyukta's dress) And then I saw randhir leaning on the door and looking at me and I had   just  had enough with him so I went to him and asked directly " what is worng why do you keep staring  at me these days " and he smirked and said " why do...

( Sanyukta's dress)
And then I saw randhir leaning on the door and looking at me and I had   just  had enough with him so I went to him and asked directly " what is worng why do you keep staring  at me these days " and he smirked and said " why do I need a reason  to look at my wife " and I just couldn't believe I mean what is wrong with him  and then he said " leave it don't put so much stress on your little brain, I came here to tell you that kaustuki and Sahil are here" and I sighed and went down with him and I saw kaustuki standing on the gate with Sahil.

( Kaustuki's dress)And then mom said " beta you have to do their Aarti" and I replied " but mom shouldn't you do it " and then she just smiled and said " sanyukta you are the  daughter in law of this house  it's your right " and then she just look...

( Kaustuki's dress)
And then mom said " beta you have to do their Aarti" and I replied " but mom shouldn't you do it " and then she just smiled and said " sanyukta you are the  daughter in law of this house  it's your right " and then she just looked at randhir and I just thought that what is going on in this house but I put that thought aside and went and did kaustuki and sahil's Aarti and welcomed them in and as they were entering when  kaustuki was about to trip and fall but Sahil caught her and said in a very worried tone " you alright " and she just nodded her head and then he said " were is your attention what if something would have happened you are pregnant you need to be careful. What if something would have happened to our child " and then she just said " Sahil I am fine " and then we all went in, everyone was doing something when I took kaustuki to my room to talk to her and I asked her " what is wrong kaustuki" and she said " nothing bhabhi everything is fine " and then I said " I can look at your face and see  that you are not fine . Did sahil do something wrong?" and she said " no bhabhi it's just that Sahil is good to me all the time he takes such good care of me . Even the child he takes care the child as if  that child is his and I just feel guilty about all this, I mean he could have had a normal life but just because of me he is  stuck with all these responsibilities." And I smiled and said " kaustuki you don't have to be guilty because from where i see it Sahil is very happy and he loves to take care you and your child. You know at the office he works with so much dedication because he wants a good life  for you and this child . I know that you don't love Sahil and I am not telling you to love him but you should give this relationship a chance atleast" and she just nodded and then we went down did all the rituals and after that Sahil and kaustuki went home  .
The days just kept on passing with my and randhir's relationship improving alot I don't know what's happened to him but he changed so much not only our relationship but Sahil and kaustuki's relationship also improved and they have kind of settled with their roles and are truly happy with eachother i mean obviously they haven't fallen in love but still they have become close. I was getting ready for office when mom came to my room and asked " beta where is randhir " and I replied " mom he left in a hurry today he had an important meeting . I should also leave now " and I was about go when she stopped me and said" sanyukta beta tomorrow is karwachauth , I know yours and randhir's relationship is just friendship but still you are his wife . I won't force you but I wanted to know that will you keep the fast Tomorrow or not." And I just smiled and said " Mom I will keep the fast tomorrow , I know me and randhir haven't accepted eachother as husband and wife and we are just friends but I want to do this for my friends long life " and she just smiled and went.
Next day I was again getting ready day for the office when. Randhir came to the room and said "are you not coming to office today" and I replied " offcourse I am coming what's wrong with you I go to office everyday until and unless there is something urgent and I can't go" and then he looked at me and said " what's wrong with me, no no what's wrong with you if you are going to the office why are you wearing a saree" and then I said " because I am going to the office today in saree" and then he said " but you never wear saree to office what happened today"
And I just said " Is there supposed to be a reason it's my saree and I wanted to wear it so I did ok now bye see you in office I have meeting so I am leaving early." And as I was leaving he called my name and said " you look really pretty today" and I just smiled and left.

( Sanyukta's saree)In the office I saw Vidhushi outside my cabin holding her stomach and I just went to her and said " what's wrong with you now " and she just looked at me and said " how do people do this karwachauth and all I can't fo this I am ...

( Sanyukta's saree)
In the office I saw Vidhushi outside my cabin holding her stomach and I just went to her and said " what's wrong with you now " and she just looked at me and said " how do people do this karwachauth and all I can't fo this I am very hungry " I just rolled my eyes and went in my cabin and then she followed me and said " Sanyukta please let's go and eat something I can't do this " and I started to work and then she just got more irritated and closed my laptop and said " did you even listen to me" and I just smiled and said" yes I did Vidhushi, but I am not gonna go out and eat " and then she just said" but  why" and I replied while starting my laptop again" because I am not hungry " and she then she just left.

Randhir's pov
I entered and saw Vidhushi come out of sanyukta's cabin and saw a very angry expression on he face so I went to parth and asked him " what did you do now? Why is Vidhushi angry?" And then he just smiled and said " what? ". And then I told him about how I saw Vidhushi come out of sanyukta's cabin in anger and suddenly he started to laugh and said " I told her she will not be able to do it but she is so stubborn " and I was just so confused so I asked him what's going on and then he told me"  today is karwachauth and Vidhushi has kept the fast but she can't control her  hunger" and I just smiled and said " but I didnt know anything about this " and then he replied " arey that is the reason that they wore a saree to work today, they are trying to follow everything mom says " and that's when I realised that sanyukta must have also kept a fast for me and it brought a smile on face because it proved how much she cared about me . And so I got up and started to leave when he said " where are you going ? "And I replied " to a meeting " and then he said " ok lets meet for lunch as it is we didn't do breakfast " and then I said " no its fine you go I will go later because I have some work."
Guys do vote and comment 😀.