Chapter 8

Vanya said so angrily " Dad how could u put a limit on my credit card u know how embarrassing it is that I am here at the shop but my card is getting declined . Now PLZZ will you reactivate my card ." As soon as I heard her I knew that now my father would never reactivate her card because she did not request him instead it was like she ordered him and knowing my father this would make him very angry. Our father loves all three of us very much and tries to fullfill all our wishes if he thinks they are correct but if he thinks that we ask for something which according to him we don't need or is a wastage of money and will spoil us he will never give it to us. So as soon as I heard the next sentence Vanya spoke I know dad refused to give her more money she said " dad PLZZ I am at the store , how can u do this but dad ..... Hello dad , dad." She looked at her phone very angrily because dad had just cut her phone and didn't even let her complete her statement.
Then she looked at the manger and said "just pack the dress I will pay later". The manager looked at her and said " I am sorry ma'am I can't give u the dress like this u need to pay first." Vanya just glared at him and said " Do you know who you are talking to I am Vanya Raichand , I said will give u the money later ". As soon
As she finished the manager said " ma'am then u can have the dress then only".
Before Vanya can create a scene I decided it's time I step in " I will pay for the dress u just pack it." I said to manager . Vanya looked at me and said "No di I will see how he does not give me my dress I said i will give later the money and"but I stopped her in the middle by showing my hand and said to the manager to prepare the bill for Vanyas dress and vidhushi also said him to prepare the bill for her dress and then we all moved towards the billing counter . First Vidhushi paid for her dress and gave Vanya an victorious smile because she earned enough to pay for her dress not like Vanya who depended on our dad's money or right now mine. Then I moved forward to pay for vanya's dress and asked the manager for the price of the dress before handing him my credit card but what he said next surprised not only me but also vidhushi because that dress was of 50 thousand rupees.
Hey guys thank u for liking this story please let me know ur suggestions as this is my first story and plzz vote if u like it😁