Chapter 12

After all that argument everybody left and the reason they all gathered couldn't also be fulfilled .After everybody was gone my father also went to his study knowing that he needed some alone time my mother went to their room . My grandmother gave me look that said that everything that happened today was because of me and left for her room and i was left there standing alone thinking that how could something like this happen today I mean today was going to such special day for Vanya , everybody who was close to our family was going to know about her engagement and instead of that she had such a big argument with our father and then my attention went to the dinning table which was set and had so many dishes kept on it but nobody even touched it. That is when I decided that this matter needs to be solved today only. I took a plate put all of vanya's dishes and went to her room . When I was outside I knocked on the door and said " Vanya plz open the door . You have not eaten anything and then in the night u will feel hungry." She shouted from inside " just go away di" she was very angry but if she is stubborn I am also her sister so I said " fine if you won't have food then I will also not eat anything " I knew as soon as she hears that I will not eat anything she will keep all her anger aside and open the door because she knows that I would not have eaten anything since morning and she loves me so much that she will never let me sleep without eating anything. And as predicted she opened the door after one minute and I went in and saw that the whole room was messed up and a smile came on my face , because this is what she does when she is angry she is just like small child.Then I saw her looking at me and then at plate in my hands she took the plate and started eating and said " now u can go have ur food " and I just smiled and sat beside her and said " Vanya why are u angry at ur di arey u and baba fought u are angry with me this is not fair. Look Vanya I know what dad said hurted u alot but he didn't mean it that way ." She just kept eating her ignoring what I was saying so I continued " Vanya I am not perfect like dad says and nobody actually is perfect . Dad just wanted u to value money . Vanya after sometime u will be married and dad just wants to value money otherwise how will handle everything . I mean we all know Randhir will give u everything but still it's time u also become a bit responsible isn't it " . I thought that she would get angry but instead she turned and hugged me and said " sorry di for all the things I said about u today and u are right I should also try to value money because u and dad work hard to earn it and I am really sorry for talking to dad in that way". I smiled and looked at her and said " it's alright just say sorry to baba tomorrow alright. Remember u are his Princess and he loves u alot and it was really hard for him to say those things to u so just forget everything and start afresh from tomorrow ok . Now u sleep good night" with that I hugged her again and left the room.
"One done one more to go " I said to my self and moved towards the study with another plate I my hands.
Hey guys plz vote and comment to let me know if u are liking the story or not.