Chapter 47

Sanyukta's pov
We reached home and directly went to mom's room there we saw dad, Baba and ma and everyone else already there and then the doctor said " you don't have to worry that much it's all due to stress she will be fine in a few days . Make sure she doesn't exerte herself." And then randhir went and sat beside her and she opened her eyes and saw randhir and said " kaustuki " and then randhir said " mom Sahil  is with her she would be fine" and then she nodded and sat up and said " I am fine everyone don't worry" and then I said " yes you are that's why we are all gonna downstairs and have the food I made . Today we will all have lost nch together " and she just smiled.
After sometime everyone was eating lunch even tough randhir was angry at his dad but for mom he just sat and had the food that's when we saw kaustuki and Sahil come in and kaustuki directly went to her room .
And then Sahil came to us and dad asked " what happened Sahil beta " and then he said " she tried to commit suicide. If I was late we don't know what could have happened" and as soon as he said this randhir got up from his chair and started going to kaustuki's room when mom said " randhir she will not become normal until we find a solution to this problem we have to find a solution to this problem Randhir" and then dad said " I have decided to send her abroad i mean she can start a fresh there" and then randhir turned and said in an angry tone " what how could you think this dad , you are asking her to run away as if she did something wrong its not her fault dad" and then dad said " randhir but everyone will find out she is pregnant in a few months and then people will not let her live peacefully they will make her life hell and no one will agree to marry her . And what if she tries to this again what she did today , Sahil was there this time what about next time Sahil won't always be there to save her." And then Randhir said " that does not mean we have to tell her to run " and then his mom said " randhir think about it beta and not only about her but her child as well" and dad said " I think we should get the child aborted and kaustuki won't be able to raise the child alone" and then randhir said " what how can you even think like this dad what is the fault of that child " and then mom said " randhir I think is right kaustuki cants take care of that child alone" and before anyone could say anything else Sahil said" what if I am with her always" and as soon as he said this I knew what he was gonna say next and I was about to stop but he said " I will marry kaustuki " and randhir said " what are you saying Sahil" and then Sahil said " I promised kaustuki that I won't let anything happen to her and her child  so I will marry and help her raise this child" and we were all so shocked and before anyone else could say anything else I said " I want to talk to Sahil alone " and I could see that Baba was about to say something but I just took Sahil' s hand and took him to my room .
Randhir's pov
I was so shocked at what Sahil said and then sanyukta took him to our room and I went after them but before I could enter the room I heard them talk and sanyukta said " Sahil what are you thinking " and then Sahil said " di what I did was right" and then she said " Shail look don't take a decision  getting emotional ok just think about it ." And then Sahil said " di thought I you would be the most  supportive of.this decision and here you are trying to stop me " and she made him sit on the bed and said " Sahil I don't want you to go through the pain I went through . Sahil just like you because of the circumstances I married Randhir and it was so difficult in the starting because all I saw was love for Vanya in his eyes and it always reminded me that this marriage was a compromise we did for our company and it hurts Sahil . I gave up everything my chance to ever find love and have a normal married life and all I got was his anger in return . Sahil that's what's gonna happen with you you will start to see love for Jignesh in kaustuki's eye sand you will see that she doesn't want you but can't do anything and it will hurt you alot. And on top of that you are talking about taking the responsibility of a child Sahil when you both would have only 9 months to get to know eachother, to except this marriage because once that child comes you have to act like parents and be responsible ." And then Sahil said " di I know what you are trying to say and you are right we have only 9 months to become a normal couple but I will try my best di I will try to be the best husband and father di. I know the circumstances of your marriage but my case is different di me and kaustuki are friends and I will try my best to make her happy" and then sanyukta said " and what about your happiness , I get you will make kaustuki happy but what about you and your dreams ." And he just said " di I will still fullfill those dreams just maybe after sometime and with my own family and not alone " and then sanyukta went and hugged him and said " that's what I wanted to hear from you Sahil , I not against your decision I just wanted to make sure that you don't back off Sahil . Kaustuki has already been through a lot I didn't wanted her to get hurt again and nor did I wanted you to regret you decision in the future because it's not like my and randhir's marriage you are taking the responsibility of a child as well and I am so proud of you . Let's go down now everyone would be waiting" and as they the came out I went to kaustuki's room so that they don't see me and turned around  and saw her there sleeping on the bed.
And then someone knocked on the door and I saw sanyukta and suddenly I remembered everything she said about our marriage and I felt really sad that she thinks this marriage is compromise and then sanyukta said " randhir they are calling you downstairs what are you doing here " and I just said " nothing we should go" and she just smiled and at that moment I promised to make sanyukta fall in love with me and make this marriage more than a compromise.
Guys do vote and comment 😀