Chapter 36

Sanyukta's pov
Next day when we reached the company with whom the deal was gonna be  for the result and to my and randhir's surprise we didn't get the contract I mean this has never happened that we didn't get the contrat.And Randhir was so angry he just left from there and I also left and when I reached the hotel I saw Randhir had already packed and he was ready to leave and he said to me "I give you  15 mins get ready we are leaving " I just nodded seeing how angry he was and went to our room and packed and came down and I saw him already in the taxi and then I also went and joined him .
We reached home at night around 8:00 and as soon as we reached we saw baba and dad and they both looked very serious actually everyone was there from our families and then dad said " what were you both doing that someone else got the contract ha we told you how important this contract was and you still let it go I mean how can you and why are you both so silent answer me both of you " . We both did not know  what to say I mean we ourselves didn't know what went wrong . And baba said " you thinking what went wrong let me tell you what went wrong you Both are letting your personal lives affect  your work . What do you think we all don't know that you are trying to ignore eachother and i agree you used to to that before also but now you guys have started to work separately not together and that is were we are losing our company. We get it whatever happened with  you wasn't fair and we are not  forcing you act as a married couple we are giving you time and letting you settle that on your own but you  are letting it affect the company , that company  for which you did all  this .Now me and Anirudh talked to the board they wanted us to ask you to resign but we have asked them to go give you one last chance and if mess up then I am telling you both have to resign got it.  We are giving you 4 months to get the company back to stability  I hope  that's clear " . Me and randhir just nodded answer went to our room .
As soon as we got in Randhir just threw his tie and said " I don't get it were did we go wrong " and then I said " when we decided to ignore each other " and he looked at me and said " what do you mean?" And I just sighed and said " randhir before also we used hate eachother but whenever it was about the company we stood united and now because of all things that happened in the few months we just thought of hatred and not the company. Look I know you don't like it but randhir the truth is that we are married and whether we like it or not we have to spend our lives together so I think it's better that we should become friends and together think about company, ignoring eachother and the fact that we are married is not making our lives easier so let's try friendship I know it's hard because we can't bare to even look at each other but reason for that is the marriage but the truth is that it was nobody fault randhir whatever happened that day has already happened we can't change so why not accept it". He was shocked at what I said but for the first time in few months I was so sure of something I was sure that if give this a try we can surely be able to benefit the company. And I knew that he needed time to think so I said to him " think about what I said and tell me your decision whenever you make it " and with I left the room.
In the night when I came back I saw randhir sitting on the bed I was gonna go to the washroom when he said " fine let's try this also. Our whole lives we have just fought and it's has brought us to this situation maybe being friends and being civilised can help . But don't expect that suddenly we will be best friends  we will start by being just two normal people who don't hate each other." I just smiled and turned and said " thanks for understanding we don't have any other choice".
2 months later
It's been two months since me and randhir have been friends and our life has become so much easier . In the beginning it was not easy to talk to eachother politely or in a civilised manner but with time things have changed , I mean it's not like we don't fight but our fights our the way we used to fight before our marriage and now we even talk to eachother properly and don't ignore but talk about stuff we have become a perfect team. And randhir also has changed so much he talks so properly to me that I am seeing an new side of him which obviously everyone knew except for me. I was thinking all this when someone came to my room and said " lost in your world again", I just smiled and looked up and said" what happened randhir" he just smirked and said " you forgot didn't you " I replied in a confused manner " what are you talking about". He just shook his head and said " you know this is your biggest problem always thinking of work only . Now get ready fast remember yesterday Parth and vidhushi asked everyone to gather at your home they had to say something to say to everyone so we have to leave common fast" I just smiled this is how it has been from the last month if it would have been the old randhir he would have just left but my  friend Randhir came to get me. And then I got up and locked my cabin and we left.
When we reached we saw everyone already there and as soon as they saw us they became very happy and said " finally you both are here we were waiting for you only Parth and vidhushi said they won't tell us anything till you guys are here" . We just smiled and then turned towards Parth and vidhushi and then they came in the centre held eachothers hand and then vidhushi lifted one of our hands and after a few seconds I noticed the diamond ring on that finger and then Parth said " we are engaged" and everyone got so excited and happy  because we all knew they would make a perfect couple. I just went hugged vidhushi and said " finally happy" and she said " I can't even explain in words how happy" but I could see in her eyes how happy she was . And then I heard randhir and Parth talk parth said to him " thanks man you were right waiting is not gonna change he anything and if I love her then I should just say it and she was so happy and seeing that I was so sure that this was right thing" and randhir just smiled and they hugged each other I was so surprised that this was randhir's idea.
Please vote and comment 😀