Chapter 16

Me and vidhushi reached home as soon as we could and as we entered we saw our Bua there already . We both sighed knowing that she will taunt us for coming late and all . And then moved towards her to greet her .
" Namaste Bua " we both said at the same time . She then turned and as soon as she saw us she made a face and said " finally u both had time to come home isn't it .I mean what do you both do that u are so busy that u can't even take off for one day and welcome ur Bua " . She was going to continue but my mom came to our rescue and said " leave it na riya, girls u both go freshenup there is alot of things to do ." And both just left from actually ran from there to my room.
Soon we heard our dadi shouting in excitement and understood that chote dad , choti mom and vihaan were here . Since he is of our age and just a few months younger to me he was the first son of our family and thus our dadi loved him very much .
Vidhushi just made face as soon as she realised that vihaan had come as she hated him. I just guestered to go , she didn't wanted but we both left and came down stairs .
And as soon as we entered we saw randhir's family and his relatives which consisted just of his Bua and her family as his father had no other siblings. Also Parth and his family were there .Then my grandmother came to my baba and said " Arjun I want you to give vihaan a big project in your company and a good post that is atleast equal to sanyukta and to also consider to give your part of the company to him and not sanyukta I mean she can still work in the company at a high post but I think it's better if Randhir and vihaan lead the company." As soon as she finished I felt that the ground under me just slipped . How could she say something so big so easily . How could she just say to destroy my all dreams and aspirations . Everybody in the room became very surprised at this suggestion of hers and vihaan just had a smirk on his face. Vidhushi got so irritated with this that she was going to start a fight if necessary but I just held her hand indicating her not to say anything in this matter and make it more complicated . Then my baba said " ma what u are saying is impossible I can never give my part of the company to anyone else than sanyukta" this finally bought some hope back in me and then he continued " vihaan can work in the company but just like sanyukta , Randhir, Parth and vidhushi he will also have to work from lowest position and become deserving to earn a high post . I cannot just give him a project and a post as this isn't fair to all who are more qualified than him and my sanyukta has earned the position she is at today ". My dadi made a face at Baba's last statement and said " Arjun its a family business and if I said I want you to give vihaan a post equal to sanyukta and big project then I don't want any arguments about it " . Before my father could say anything she said " who is heading the biggest and most important project of the company right now" my father just said " Randhir " and my dadi just kept quiet and then said then " who is heading the next big project after that " my father said " sanyukta" and as soon as she heard that a smile formed on her face and she said " then give that project to vihaan". At this my chote dad said " ma how can u demand something so unreasonable, vihaan doesn't have a any experience and u are asking big bro to give him such an important project ". Before my dad could say anything I just said to him " baba it's fine I think u should give vihaan the project " everybody was very surprised by what I said because me agreeing to give away my project without a fight that to someone who doesn't deserve it is impossible . But I did that so there is no fight in the house as the engagement is after three days. My father then said " fine but on one condition that if he is unable to handle the project or there is any complaint from the client than this will be the first and the last time he works in my company " my grandmother was about to say something but my father said " and I will not argue on this " . Then vihaan came forward and " thank u bade Papa for this opportunity I promise u won't be disappointed and thank u sanyukta and sorry for taking away your project " he said with a smirk" u don't have to say sorry actually I should say thank you to you" I knew it was randhir's voice and in no time he was standing beside me and then continued " dad and uncle I wanted to say that you were right that me and sanyukta should work together on my project and I was going to talk to you about it but I thought that sanyukta will not leave her project in middle so I decided not say anything but now since she free we both will together work on this project" everybody was surprised that randhir who fought so much with me for this project today wanted to work with me. But I didn't knew why he did this but I knew that one of the reasons was so that I didn't had to lose in front of vihaan and I was thankful to him for it . " Don't stare at me like that , so that I regret doing what I did just now " he whispered to me . And then I looked at our fathers who had a strange smile on their faces the meaning of which I couldn't figure out . But the most funny was the expression on vihaan's face because no matter how hard he tried I still had the bigger project.
Plzz do vote and comment 😀