Chapter 44

Sanyukta's pov
Today was the sangeet and Vidhushi ,Vanya and kaustuki were getting ready in my room and I was making the preparations when I saw randhir coming back from the office and he was on the way to the room when I stopped him and said " randhir don't go up " and he just said " why? I need to change and get ready as well " and I said " you have to go to Parth's house and your clothes are already there go and get ready there " and he just looked surprised at me and said " what why so I have to go to Parth's house "and I just smiled and said " it's dadi's new rule that till marriage  all the women are gonna stay in this house and all the men in  that house " and he shouted " what you are kidding right ? " And I just smiled and said " no" and he  started to freak out and said " but what happened so suddenly and why did dadi make this rule " and I said " Parth and Vidhushi tried to meet eachother yesterday at night and dadi saw them and she was so angry at them that she made this rule and one more thing the people from that house are not supposed to meet the people from this house except the functions " and he said " what not even us " and I just  nodded and he said frustratedly  "what kind of stupid  rule is this . I mean this is my house you can not throw me out of my own house you know  that right " and I just laughed " but I actually can and you are gonna leave before dadi see's you here ok go now " and he just sighed and said " I am gonna kill Parth couldn't he wait for two days and if he had to meet vidhushi then he should have gone somewhere where no one would have caught them he is such an idiot " and I just laughed and said " you can do that when you go there " and he was about say something when I held his hand and took him out of the  house and he said " common sanyukta you are seriously not gonna follow this rule right " and I said " Randhir go please " and he just sighed and left.
Randhir's pov
As soon as I reached that house I saw dad and Arjun uncle all sitting there looking very angry and Parth standing in front of them with his head hung low  and I said " don't tell me that mom and aunty kicked you both out of the house as well" and started to laugh and then they looked at me very angrily so I said " sorry" and the Arjun uncle said " couldn't you wait for a few days  Parth " and Parth said " but uncle " and before he could complete dad said" look what you have done because of you we have been thrown out of our own house " and before he could continue someone shouted Parth's name very loudly and I turned to see a very angry rehaan standing there and he came towards Parth and said " what the hell did you do ? Why are we getting punished for whatever you did wrong " and I just laughed and then everyone looked at me very angryily and I said " why are guys freaking out I mean we can meet them at the sangeet and haldi tomorrow and then day after tomorrow is the marriage what's the problem " and Parth just hung his head down and then rehaan said " who said we could meet them at haldi " and I asked " what do you mean " and he said " they are having the haldi there and we aren't allowed to go and we are supposed to have Parth and Jignesh's haldi here so we won't meet them after today night till the marriage" and I just glared at Parth  and he said " sorry guys " and I just sighed and dad told us to go get ready .
At the the sangeet the first person I saw was Vidhushi and she looked good .

( Vidhushi's dress) And she just came towards us and said " sorry that you guys have bare so much because of us " and then someone said " what are you sorry for it's not like they are gonna die If  they don't see us " and I turned to see Vanya and...

( Vidhushi's dress)
And she just came towards us and said " sorry that you guys have bare so much because of us " and then someone said " what are you sorry for it's not like they are gonna die If  they don't see us " and I turned to see Vanya and kaustuki .