Chapter 27

Sanyukta's pov
As soon as I entered the hall I saw everyone was enjoying themselves and some of the guests have also started to come . I just saw my parents talking to randhir's parents , so I went where they were standing and greeted randhir's parents then randhir's mom said " sanyukta beta you look very pretty today " I just said " thank you " and then excused myself and went to vidhushi . I noticed she was very happy today so I asked her " what happened why are you so happy like it's your wedding" she just kept on smiling and then I realised she was in her own world and she hadn't even heard what I said so I just shook her and then she looked at me with a very confused look on her face and asked " when did you come?" I replied " when you were lost in your dreams. By the what were you dreaming about, don't tell me it was about Parth again . Vidhushi when will you move on I have started to worry about you ". She just smiled and said " never and don't worry me as now my love story is getting a bit of the start " and as soon as she finished I almost chocked on the cold drink which I was drinking and I looked at her and noticed she was all smiley and said " What do you mean by that . Did Parth do anything " and then she replied " yes , today he came with Sahil and Jignesh to say hey and after Sahil and Jignesh were gone to meet a friend of there's , before following them he said that I looked very pretty today " and now I understood the reason for her happiness , for any other girl it would be a small but for vidhushi it's a very big deal as she had been waiting for this for a very long time so I just smiled and said " I am very happy for you".
After sometime I noticed that even rehaan was there so I went to him and said " hey rehaan , by the way I am impressed I mean almost one month with my sister and she didn't even complained once about you" he hai smiled and said " thank you ma'am , she is arrogant but then she is a very nice person below this pampered spoiled girl so if you behave properly and try and understand her perspective it's easy to explain yours to her " I just smiled and said " now I am truly impressed that you have understood my sister in just a few weeks , it takes years for people to do what you have done in a few weeks . I am very thankful for whatever you have done" he just replied" ma'am thanks to you I have a new friend, so thank you" before we could continue sahil went on the stage and said " oh my god this doesn't even look like a Sangeet , everyone just sitting nobody dancing common guys this my irritating sisters sangeet we should make a little bit exciting. So in every Sangeet everyone from the groom's family and the bride's family prepare a dance and they then compete but that has become so boring so we will do something different . So since here everyone is from both sides what we will do  is that we will pair a girl and boy and they will have to dance on a song which we will play. And the boy's and girl's name will selected by chit system."
I just smiled , my brother he can make anything sound interesting, I am just waiting for the day he joins the business.
After sometime he again came on the stage and said ok let's see who is going first and then he picked the chit for the boy's nameand then smiled and said "and our  the first target is Jignesh "and then took out the name for the girls name " and he will dance with kaustuki " and as soon as he finished everybody looked at randhir as we all knew how protective he was of kaustuki . He just smiled and said " what are you both waiting for" I was a little bit shocked that randhir was fine by this . Then kaustuki and Jignesh came in the centre of the stage and then the song Tose Naina was played and they both did such a beautiful performance that everybody clapped as soon as they finished .
Then sahil came there for second performance and the girl was Vanya and then Sahil took out the name for the boy and I was a bit worried as he announced that it was rehaan . I was worried that randhir will get angry with Vanya dancing with someone else and I didn't wanted any problem on such a wonderful day so I thought to go and get this changed but before I could do that randhir told Vanya to go and dance and once again he surprised me today.
Then Vanya and rehaan danced on the song Baarish and they also gave a beautiful performance somewhere I was still worried and I kept on looking again and again at randhir but to my surprise he looked fine by them dancing and today somewhere was reassured that he will always keep Vanya happy.
And as they finished everybody clapped including randhir and it made me happy that he gives Vanya so much freedom and do not just want to her as his infront of everyone.
Then Sahil again came on the stage and this time he announced it was Parth and Vidhushi and after hearing this I was so happy because this might be the beginning of there relationship , and then I noticed not only me but ma and randhir's mom was also very happy and so was Vanya . No matter how much she and Vidhusi fight and taunt eachother but they would always want the other to find happiness in the end . And the song for Parth and Vidhushi was Tum Hi Ho and vidhushi was so happy as this was her favourite song . And the just gave mesmerizing performance and they both looked so good together that that no one could say that they weren't a couple.
After ther finished Sahil said that this will be the last performance as it was getting late. Alot of people were left and they all became sad as it would the last performance and they might not get to perform. Then Sahil announced the boy's name and it was randhir and then the girls name was announced and now everyone was shocked because it was my name . I just stared at Sahil , he just shrugged his shoulders and went from there and now I turned to look at randhir and noticed that he was also looking at me and we both were just standing at our place, none of us even moved and then Anirudh uncle said " common go and dance everyone has done it so you can't refuse" and then we went and have a performance on 'Jeene bhi de ' and after we finished everybody clapped but obviously our performance wasn't as good as others as they all were lost in the song and eachother during the performance and as they actually wanted to dance with each other and we danced because we were told to .
After that the Sangeet got over and we all went back home .
Next day I got up and got ready for the office and went down when Vanya came asked " di where are you going " I replied " Vanya where will I go so early in the morning obviously I am going to office , now leavey way I have to reach early as there are alot of things to do". She just looked ate with a very angry face and said " you forgot didn't you" I just asked " what did I forgot" she said " that we are supposed to get my bridal dress today everyone is coming mom, randhir's mom , Vidhushi , kaustuki. I asked you and fixed this day and you said you will definitely come. Di this is not done you did not come for anything with atleast come for this and you promised" . I felt so sad that how could I forget something so important I mean I promised Vanya. Then I said " Vanya sorry but there's lot to do in office sorry I need to go . I know I am breaking my promise but what can I do randhir is also not gonna come from today sorry" she just made a face and then she took her phone and called someone and said " hey rehaan today you go to office and handle everything ,let's see are you as good in handling the office as you in handling other stuff " And with that she cut the phone and didn't even listen to his reply . I just smiled at her antics . And then said " fine I am coming" she just smiled and ran off to her room and on the way shouted " wait for a few minutes I will get ready and come" . I smiled and called rehaan and said " hey rehaan " he said " yes ma'am" then I continued " rehaan just take care of the office and handle everything for sometime , I will come but will be late and if there anything serious call me. Rehaan I trust you that you are capable enough to handle the office for sometime" he just said " don't worry ma'am there won't be any problems " with that he cut the phone and that exact moment Vanya also came and said " let's go di".
I asked her what about others ". She replied that " they will meet us there only" and with that we left .
Thank you so much for liking my story .
And the song jeene bhi de is above
One more thing that if you remember sanyukta's cousin name was also rehaan and it had completely slipped my mind so now I am changing that characters name to vihaan to avoid confusion .
Thanks please vote and comment 😀.