Chapter 51

5  Years Later

Kaustuki's Pov
I was getting ready to go to the hospital when the kids came running in and started to jump on the bed. I love my babies very much but even I can't handle all of this when I  have to rush to the hospital so I shouted " sahil please take Aahan and Aahana from here " and in two minutes my husband the man I love more than my life was here and he took kids outside and I started to get ready again and after a few minutes someone hugged me from behind and I just smiled and then said " what happened you seem to be in a very romantic mood today " and he just smiled and said " afterall you look so beautiful how can I control my self "and then I turned and said " is that so " and then we just smiled and then I said " ok enough of your to romance leave  before the kids come back "and then he said " don't worry they are with ma and she is taking care of them so we can have all time in the world " and and then he was about to kiss me when I got away from him and said " didn't you have a very important board meeting today " and then he said " oh shit , di is gonna kill me " and he just rushed to the washroom and I just laughed  and said from outside " I am taking the kids to Shekhawat mansion they are gonna be there the whole day. Remember to pick them up in the evening ,I have a surgery to attend in the evening . Bye and all the best for your meeting " and taking one last look in the mirror and checking that I have everything I went downstairs .

( Kaustuki's dress)Soon I reaches the Shekhawat mansion and as soon I stopped the car the kids just ran inside the house they did love coming here a lot

( Kaustuki's dress)
Soon I reaches the Shekhawat mansion and as soon I stopped the car the kids just ran inside the house they did love coming here a lot . And then I also went and saw my mom hugging the her grandchildren and then she came to me and hugged me and asked " how are you ? " and I said " Mom I am good " and then I asked "where are others I mean wasn't Vanya gonna leave Riya here as well and Vidhushi was gonna drop Ayan " and she said " they haven't come yet" and after a few minutes two kids ran in the house and someone shouted from behind " be careful " and from the voice only I could recognise that it was my best friend Vanya and as usual she looked beautiful.

( Vanya 's dress) She came and hugged me and Mom and asked how were we and then I said " we are good " and then I asked " why are you here isn't it rehaan's turn " and then she said " it was but he left early for the board meeting 

( Vanya 's dress)
She came and hugged me and Mom and asked how were we and then I said " we are good " and then I asked " why are you here isn't it rehaan's turn " and then she said " it was but he left early for the board meeting  . " And then I asked where is Vidhushi and at that very moment she came in  and she was talking on the phone actually shouting and then she cut call and hugged me and Mom and asked how we were and then I said " you look awesome"

( Vidhushi's dress)And she just said " thanks" and then said to Mom " thank you aunty so much for taking care of the kids today" and Mom said " its fine Vidhushi I mean this way there are kids in this house or for that matter some sound otherwise ...

( Vidhushi's dress)
And she just said " thanks" and then said to Mom " thank you aunty so much for taking care of the kids today" and Mom said " its fine Vidhushi I mean this way there are kids in this house or for that matter some sound otherwise this house  is always silent . If Randhir wouldn't have left then maybe " and then we all became silent and then I said " ya Mom if bhai wouldn't have left maybe everything would be different and maybe sanyukta wouldn't have changed so much ." And I was about to say something when  Vidhushi said "I should be leaving  , I have to attend the board meeting " and then vanya held my hand and said " aunty we will also leave " and then we all left and outside Vanya said " why did you have to talk about that , did you see aunty's face " and I said " sorry got with the emotions . Anyways I should be leaving there is  a very important surgery at the hospital " .
Vidhushi's pov
I saw kaustuki and Vanya leave and I also left for the office and all the way I just thought about what kaustuki said how my best friend changed so much that she doesn't smile , doesn't go to parties or any thing that is fun  and just works all day . Soon I reached office and I directly went for the meeting there I saw rehaan, sahil amd Parth but then I realised not only sanyukta we all changed a bit after Randhir left, everything changed that one single day . I mean Parth and rehaan were so upset that their best friend never told him anything and just left and they became one those always angry young people frustrated at everything . Sahil was angry at  randhir for leaving his sister so he just started to work every hard and concentrated on his family and kaustuki stopped going to her own house because of everything that happened . The one person who supported Randhir was Vanya and because for that she and sanyukta had not talked to each other in last five years and same goes for sanyukta's parents who always thought it was sanyukta's fault . And me with everyone being so angry I had to be the one to grow up and be the mediator and some where give up that  always chill attitude . If Randhir thought that by him leaving only his and sanyukta's life would change then he was wrong everyone changed that day.
I was thinking this when sanyukta came and I realised one more thing chanegd she stopped getting ready properly and stopped living her life .

( Sanyukta's saree)I know this was very boring chapter but I had to start somewhere to start after the  5 years

( Sanyukta's saree)
I know this was very boring chapter but I had to start somewhere to start after the  5 years . Thanks for all the love and please do like and comment 😀