Chapter 42

Randhir's pov
Soon it was just one week for the marriage and all the preparations were in full swing and today was the mehendi day . I just looked at my watch I had promised sanyukta to come home by 7:00. These days our relationship has improved a lot we have started to become more like husband and wife now we take care of each other's choices, opinions ,listen to eachother and   make decisions together not just for the company other than that as well and I kind of like it having someone who takes care me whom I can talk to and whom I know will support me . Nowadays I just can't take my eyes of her i don't know why maybe I have started to like her I just don't know but I am happy these days . I was thinking all this when suddenly someone smacked my head and I looked up.tp see Parth and said" what the hell do you want" and he replied " we should be leaving now if we have to reach by 7:00 as ordered by your lovely wife whom you can't take your eyes of these days " and I just replied quick" stop speaking rubbish will you" and he just smirked and said " rubbish? Really Randhir you just keep on looking at her the full time you are there  why don't you admit that you are falling for her " I looked at him wide-eyed and said " no I am not " and he said " oh randhir have even looked the way you look at her you and follow here every order I mean you are behaving like a Teenager who had his first love " and I just threw a file at his face and he ducked and started to laugh and said " look how bad your aim has become I am telling this all because you just keep of thinking about her . Accept it Randhir you are completely whipped " I just glared at him and pointed to my fist and so he just raised both his hands in air and walked out of the room and while going shouted " come fast " I just kept on thinking about what he said have I really fallen in love with sanyukta? I just ignored it and went directly he to change and then then went to the hall were Sangeet was  gonna be held. And the first thing I saw was my beautiful wife  looking pretty as always.

( Sanyukta's saree)And then I went to her and said " hey you look beautiful" and she just smiled and " really thank you but your opinion is gonna change when I beat you after the party" and I just looked at her surprised and asked " why what  happ...

( Sanyukta's saree)
And then I went to her and said " hey you look beautiful" and she just smiled and " really thank you but your opinion is gonna change when I beat you after the party" and I just looked at her surprised and asked " why what  happened ?what did I do?" And then she looked at me very seriously and said " really you are 15 mins late and you expect me to give you an award or something" and then we heard someone laugh from behind and saw Parth and Vidhushi standing there . And they came towards us and then sanyukta said to Vidhushi " you look very nice"

 And they came towards us and then sanyukta said to Vidhushi " you look very nice"

( Vidhushi's dress)

and then vidhushi thanked her and then they started to talk something about the arrangements and then Parth said to  me in a very low voice so that Vidhushi and sanyukta could not hear " told you she is gonna be upset if you come late lover boy " and I just smacked his arm . And then both looked at us asked " what " we just replied " nothing" and then parth said " hey were are rehaan and Vanya" and sanyukta replied" they haven't come yet  they will be here in half and hour Vanya had some meeting today so they will be a bit late " and then pause continued " Vidhushi go and sit with kaustuki it's almost time for the mehendi to start remember it is your mehendi too" and then she just left with Vidhushi  to where my sister was sitting I looked at my sister and she looked so happy that for a minute I actually thought that it was fine she was marrying Jignesh if that is what it takes to make  her happy and then me and Parth went to greet some clients.

 And then both looked at us asked " what " we just replied " nothing" and then parth said " hey were are rehaan and Vanya" and sanyukta replied" they haven't come yet  they will be here in half and hour Vanya had some meeting today so they will be...

( Kaustuki's dress)
Vanya's pov
I just returned home and saw rehaan ready and waiting  for me . I just smiled at him and  told him it will just take me a few minutes to get ready and when I went to our room I saw a green saree lying there

and suddenly he came and back hugged  me said " look I know it's not expensive and I know you already went shopping with sanyukta di so you might have bought something very nice but I still thought I should get you something to wear tonight and I ...

and suddenly he came and back hugged  me said " look I know it's not expensive and I know you already went shopping with sanyukta di so you might have bought something very nice but I still thought I should get you something to wear tonight and I am not forcing you ,you can wear whatever you want ok" and suddenly I just turned and hugged and said " I love you" and first he was a bit surprised and then said " I thought you would never say that " and then I replied " you could have also said that first you know and even now you are not saying it" and I was about to leave him and he hugged more tightly and said " I love you too " and I just smiled and then he " I wish we could stay at home but we really needed to go for the party " and I just smiled and told him to and wait and I will get ready and come.
Sanyukta's pov
Soon rehaan and Vanya was there I was surprised Vanya didn't wear the dress I bought her she was wearing a normal saree but she looked very pretty , soon she came to me so I asked her " hey sis what happened to that dress which we bought ?"so she just smiled and said "sorry di  Rehaan gave me this also I told him that i loved him " and I just smiled and hugged her and said " I am so happy for you" and at the same time I looked at Randhir and he was also hugging rehaan and had a big smile on his face which clearly said that rehaan told him the same thing Vanya told me . And the Vanya went  to talk to ma when I went to Vidhushi and said " remember I told that I hope day come that you don't have to hide Parth's name in your mehendi from anyone and I am so happy that day is finally here " and she just smiled and said " I know I am so happy " and then I looked around and saw everyone was so happy I just prayed that nothing goes wrong in this wedding.
Thanks guys for all the support please do vote and comment 😀