Chapter 20

Vidhushi's pov
When I reached the party I saw bade Papa and badi ma were already there also randhir's parents were they were talking to my parents and all of our relatives were there including that vihaan i used to not like him but now after what happened yesterday it's official I hate him . I thought that me and sanyukta will come to the party together but she said that she will come after sometime .I was so worried thinking what will she wear as she had not even bought a new dress to wear. I was thinking this when badi ma and randhir's mom came to me and said " wow beta you look stunning today " I just smiled and said" thank your very much " then randhir's mom said " beta if Parth ignores you today also then there is not a big idiot then him"
I was surprised by her words and was thinking how did she knew I liked Parth then badi ma said" beta for us you are just like our daughter's so we know what is in your heart sweetie" what she said bought a few tears to my eyes as I was so happy and felt lucky that they they loved me so much and then she hugged me and said" don't ever give up one day u will get what you have waited so long for and I always pray that you, sanyukta and vanya get all the happiness of the world so just hold on to your love". Her words gave me alot strength then they both left as bade Papa and Anirudh uncle called them. Then I saw some of the girls giggling while looking at the entrance so I turned to see what was that made them so happy and there stood the only man in this world who can make me feel so many emotions at the same time. He looked so handsome in that grey suit . All the girls in the room were looking at him only and that is what made me a bit jealous I mean that I know he looked handsome but can't they look at some one else . From the entrance he went to Anirudh uncle and babe Papa greeted them and then I saw him coming to me I was surprised because he always just ignorese so I thought why the was he coming here but all my thoughts just faded as he crossed me, again ignoring my presence and I realised he was going to Sahil and Jignesh who were standing behind me. It hurted me alot that the man I love so much that to just get a little bit attention from him I dressed up so much again ignored me. No matter what I do it will never affect him.
I sighed and saw kaustuki standing alone in the corner so I just went to her and started talking to her.
After sometime I found everyone again looking at entrance and I saw Randhir and Vanya enter . I may not particularly like Vanya and I really thought that dress of her was a waste of money but I have to agree she looked so good in that dress that all the boys in the room were just looking at her and randhir he was looking so handsome as usual and now all the girls attention was directed to him . After sometime I saw that randhir left Vanya with her friends and went to his dad and bade Papa to talk to the clients.
I was starting to worry now as there was no sign of sanyukta and she was never late for an official party. Badi ma came to me and said" vidhushi do you know when sanyukta will come I am starting to worry now she is never late" I replied " no ma I don't know when she will come , wait I will call her and ask her where she is " but before i could call her badi ma just held my hand to stop me and I saw her looking at something behind me so I turned to see what it was and then I saw my best friend standing there wearing a beautiful saree. I was surprised as sanyukta never wears saree but she looked so stunning in that even Vanya looked nothing infront of her today. And once again she proved that u didn't need expensive dresses to look good.
Guys thanks for all your support . Plz let me know your suggestions through comments and plz vote if like the chapter 😀