Chapter 35

6 months later
Sanyukta's pov
It's been six months since that day when randhir and I decided that it's better to just focus on the company and we are doing that only from last six months we just work and then go home ignoring each other's presence in the room. We sleep and then again in the morning come to the office. In these six months a lot of things have happened vidhushi and Parth are now a couple . About that actually around 5 months ago due to a project we had a guy from the other company that we partnered with come and work with us for a month and vidhushi was in-charge of the project so they were obviously work together and he was a very good looking guy who was friendly and seeing him and vidhushi parth finally realised that he likes vidhushi and he finally told her when he thought he was gonna loose her everyone was so happy for them . And then Vanya and rehaan they are also giving there marriage an honest chance and the way they are going everyone can see that they have finally fallen for each other , i mean my sister who never bought anything without seeing the brand now wears clothes that aren't branded and doesnt act like a child she now even has started to learn to cook and guess who is teaching her our mom, around two months back Baba finally forgave Vanya and now our family is back to normal, also Vanya has started to work in a fashion magazine she has finally got what she wanted her own identity. Also rehaan has been so supportive of her that I am so proud of the desicion I made because they both are very happy , actually everyone is happy living there life peacefully except me and randhir I mean we only talk about the company desicion but in that also we fight so much.
I was thinking all this and checking a report when vidhushi came to my office and said " so how are you ? " I  replied without looking up " I am fine" and then she said" You know  this reminds me of the day when I came to your office for the party dress shopping "and i just smiled thinking of that time things were so different then nobody could have thought of what has happened today. At that time me and randhir used to fight but respect each other also now there is no respect only hate and so much that it has started to affect the company . And then vidhushi said " sanyukta it's time for the board meeting" . And we just left when we reached I saw  Randhir sitting there and soon the meeting started and then it soon it turned into a heated argument between me and him . And then some shouted our names and then we both turned to the gate and saw our dad's standing there and they asked everyone to leave and then looked at us and said " what the hell do you guys this you are doing is this how the owners of a company supposed to behave moreover is this how a married couple is supposed to behave you are behaving as if you are eachother others archenemy . " We just sighed and said sorry so they said " look we are here because there is this deal in Delhi and I want you both to go get the company that deal , a lot of companies are coming for that deal so you guys better go and work there as team or you might have to face some bad consequences " and then Randhir asked " what are you talking about dad" and then dad ( I have started calling Anirudh uncle dad)said" a lot of people in the board are worried by your fighting so they have asked us to talk to you. Other  wise they have asked us to appoint a new MD. And now we both were so shocked how did the things got so bad "and then baba said " so you guys better start behaving" we just nodded and then they left . And after that we also left and went home to pack the stuff for the trip . And soon we both were done and we left for the airport .
Soon we reached Delhi from there we went to one of our hotels. Nextday we went for the meeting and saw a lot of companies were there . And then some of them and came to talk to us and we started to talk to them and then I saw Ayaan Kapoor he was the biggest flirt there is always flirting as soon he saw me and then came towards me and started to flirt and soon I got so uncomfortable that I had to make a excuse and go from there. We all entered the meet hall and that ayaan was about to come and sit next to me but before that randhir came and sat next to me and for the first time I was so relieved randhir was there . And then soon the meeting was over and we all went back to the hotel and tomorrow the results for the deal would be told . 
I  started to feel hungry so I decided to go have some food but I wanted to have something outside the our hotel so I took a cab and went to a Chinese restaurant to have some food and there I saw Ayaan and he was drunk and he also had some of the people I saw at the meeting with him and then he saw I just ignored him  and sat down first I thought  to leave but then I thought why should I as if I am scared of him . And soon my food came and I was eating it when I saw that ayaan had started coming towards and he said " how are you sanyukta " I just replied " fine" and since I had finished I was about to leave when he held my wrist and i just jercked him and said " what the hell are you trying to do Mr. Kapoor" and then he smirked and I so wanted to hit him but  just controlledy anger and then he said " Common sanyukta you came following me here because you wanted to have some fun now don't act hard to get " and I laughed and thought how could he think that I would follow a man like him I wanted  to slap him so hard but not wanting to create I started to leave but again. Held my wrist and this time a bit tightly so I just slapped him very hard . And now he was so angry he was just about to hit me and before I could think something of my defence I saw someone held his hand from behind and then he turned and then I also saw who it was  and I was so surprised it  was a very angry randhir and then he came in between me and Ayaan and said " don't you even dare touch my wife " and when he said that I was so surprised that he said this . And then Ayaan said " common randhir everyone knows you hate her so why not let me have her " . And then randhir said "firstly see ayaan she is not a thing that I can let you have her and secondly she is my wife and if you even dare to come near her then I promise I will kill you so I think I have made myself clear" with that he took my hand and we left and then he drove us to the hotel and when we reached our room he said " is it necessary to for you always get in trouble " and now I was so angry at him he first helped me now he is blaming and said to him " then why did you come and help me I could have handled my problem my self" and then he said that" ya I saw how you were handling it " and with that he left I was so angry at him he always blames me no matter what .
Please  vote and comment 😀