Chapter 31

Randhir's pov
All of a sudden  everything changed ,a few hours ago I was promising myself to keep Vanya happy forever. But everything changed when Dad read that letter and my world collapsed when dad finished and I couldn't believe that my Vanya could to this to me I mean she loves me so much and would never hurt me but I had no choice other than to believe this harsh truth and as it started to sink in that I was left at the mandap my temper started to rise . My dad tried to talk to me but at that moment i wanted that no one should say anything to me as I was way too much angry and to show that I didn't wanted to hear anything I just punched the mirror infront of me and when it's pieces fell on floor I could just see me standing alone in them  as the love of my life had left me.  And then my dad gave the idea of marrying sanyukta for the company and for a minute I thought that it was a joke , i mean me getting married to sanyukta how could he even think of it, me and sanyukta can't even see eye to eye for a minute and cannot bare eachother form more  than a hour because after that we start fighting and wants us to spend everyday of life together . I was so shocked and angry and thought to say clearly no but then I thought of the company and all the hard work and I cannot let everything go to waste because my descision can affect this company's future and that is when I realised that what was difference between any employee and being the owner.
I just left from there and then everyone came downstairs and now all the guests knew something was wrong because I was standing so angrily in the mandap . And then I saw that Arjun uncle was about to amoe the announcement of wedding getting cancled as it was already more than 20mins but before he could do that aunty stopped him and pointed towards the stairs and then I saw sanyukta standing  there wearing vanya's lehenga and now I was just way more angry . How could she even dare to wear the lehenga that my Vanya loved so much and then I realised what am I thinking my Vanya  how can still call her that she left me in the mandap all alone. And then sanyukta came down and dad asked for my permission and then I decided to do this for the company and then me and sanyukta were married . And we were taking the blessings of the elders when I saw someone near the entrance gate and when I looked properly it was Vanya and at that very moment it felt as if everything thing stopped I didn't know what to do I mean the woman I love was standing infront of me and I was married to someone else and then I saw aunty take Vanya inside and after the guests left we all also went inside and there Vanya told us why she and how much she she loves me so that she came back but this only made me more angry I mean if she really loved me she could have talked to me clearly . And then there was sanyukta who wouldn't let anyone say anything to Vanya I mean till the end she was taking Vanya . I was just so irritated by her but what she did next was what made me angry at her I mean how can she make Vanya marry rehaan .
Before Vanya and rehaan's marriage we all left from there and were now home and I was sitting on my bed everything that happened today just going through my head again and again but then there was this one thing that Vanya said about' me not waiting for her even after I promised to wait always for her' that was irritating me the most because I couldn't fully say that it was wrong
I didn't even wait one hour for but she was  who ran away and now I was just confused that was I to be also blamed .
After sometime the door bell rang and kaustuki came and said mom called me for the post marriage rituals but I just sent her out and said " tell mom I am not coming" and then she left. I was not going to go nomatter what because this marriage is just a deal and I have already had enough of this marriage today.
Sanyukta's pov
And when I reached randhir's house I expected to hear a lot of things but aunty just welcomed me in and then she said "that randhir was already asleep", that toh even I know was a lie because I know he would have said no to come down and then she said "Sanyukta beta I know the condition of this marriage and after what all happened you also need some time alone so right now you go to the guest room and after your reception you shift to randhir's room ." I just smiled and went to guest room and as soon as I laid on the bed I got sleep I guess I was way to much tired from all the drama today.
In the morning aunty knocked on the door and told me to get ready as muh dikhai rasam is today and she also gave me some clothes and just by looking at clothes I could say that they were for Vanya because it was her favourite colour and that is when I realised that this all is  for Vanya I just took her place and I don't know why but somewhere deep down I felt really bad, but I just got ready .

( Sanyukta's outfit)
And when I went down I noticed a lot of people had come even vidhushi and my mom and all the ladies from my family were here .

( Sanyukta's outfit)And when I went down I noticed a lot of people had come even vidhushi and my mom and all the ladies from my family were here

( Vidhushi's outfit)

( Kaustuki's outfit)and then vidhushi and kaustuki came by my side and  Vidhushi said " sanyukta are you alright " I just nodded and the ceremony started and then I noticed a few women looking near the stairs and then I saw Randhir's mom go there ...

and then vidhushi and kaustuki came by my side and  Vidhushi said " sanyukta are you alright " I just nodded and the ceremony started and then I noticed a few women looking near the stairs and then I saw Randhir's mom go there and I turned and saw Randhir standing there in his office suit and he was leaving for office when his mom stopped him and said " randhir today take off from office and I don't want to " but before she could finish he said " mom there are a few meetings for which I have to leave don't worry I know about the reception party I will be back home soon " and with that he left before leaving he looked at me and our eyes locked for just a few seconds and all I could see in his eyes was anger .
Hey guys sorry for updating after so many days but I had my exams. I hope you like the chapter I will update regularly from now on . Plz do vote and comment  for me to know that if you like the story or not 😄😄
Guys one more thing if anyone can make a good cover page please let me know.