Chapter 23

Randhir's pov
I was so surprised that dad and Arjun uncle were finally giving me and sanyukta the company . When I went to take the papers I couldn't believe for a second that this was happening but the question that was there in my mind was that what changed all of a sudden that dad and uncle who were scolding us a few days ago today are giving us the company . I was just thinking this while standing in the corner when Vanya came towards me and said " I am so happy for you . You got everything you ever wanted ." And she hugged me but still the same thought that why we got the company kept on going in my mind.
After sometime all the guests left and it was just us all the family members when my mom came to me and hugged me and said " I am so proud of you randhir . You finally got the company you wanted on your own without any support from your dad ." I was very happy to hear her words but still was a bit confused about getting the company . Then Arjun uncle said " randhir and sanyukta I know you both are confused about this sudden decision of ours ." Then dad said " we will answer all the questions both of you have but not here , tomorrow morning In the office. I think it's very late now and everybody is tired so we should all go home and take some rest" .
Next day when I reached office i had this different feeling because today when I enter it would be as the owner of this company ,I was thinking this when I saw sanyukta standing outside the office and just staring at the building . I went to her and asked " do you plan to stand here all day" at first she was bit surprised by my sudden appearance but then she replied " no I was just thinking today when we enter we would no longer be employees but actually the owners everything will be different from today" what she said was the thing  that was bothering me that from now on we are responsible for every thing in the company and the question was were we ready for this.I mean my whole life this is what I wanted and when today I have it I don't know why  but I am nervous about all the new responsibilities . I was thinking this when sanyukta said " I didn't know that there is something that can even make you nervous Mr.Overconfident".I so hated her for saying that to me but  I was also surprised that how did she know  what I was thinking but then I realised that she is also going through the same phase so she might understand what i am feeling and then she said " hello earth to Randhir , I know you are a bit worried and as much as seeing you like this gives me  happiness I just want to say that we don't need to worry because our dad's must have taken this decision after alot of thinking only so stop worrying and let's go in"I just ignored her  comments and went in .
When we entered the office we saw all our employees standing and clapping for us and then one of them came to us with a Bouquet in his hand and said " sir and Ma'am congratulations for this  achievement of yours and we all look forward to work under you" and then everyone just clapped again and went on to do there work but me and sanyukta were just standing there because it was from that moment that we started to feel like the owners of this company and it was such a wonderful feeling that all my nervousness and worries just went away . Then we both went to our fathers office and as soon as we reached we saw everything was packed up and it was a fully clean office then my dad came and said" so both of you ready for your first day"as soon as he finished me and sanyukta asked at the same time" why have you both packed all your stuff ?"then my dad replied" because you both will sit in this office from today" . We were both surprised because we never thought that they would vacate there office for us and we didn't even wanted that to happen after all no matter what it's still their company and it will always be theirs.But then Arjun uncle said " I know that both of you don't want us to leave this office but from now onwards it's your office. Also I know you both were very surprised yesterday when we announced that we are giving you the company but the reason behind it is the way Randhir you stood up for sanyukta that day . That day you proved that you both may not like each other even a bit but when the time comes you both will stand by eachother and that is what is needed to run a company, to support eachother inspite of the differences between you. All the best always remember that whatever happens from now onwards you both a equally responsible for it " . After that they both just left and we just stood at our place thinking about what Arjun uncle said .
Thank you guys for all your support and sorry to update so late but actually I had my exams so I couldn't update. I will be more regular from now on. Hope you like this chapter plzz do comment and vote.