Chapter 14

Mom took me to the dinning table and made me sit on a chair and she came sat beside me and started feeding me the food with her hands and said " I knew that until u are there I don't need to worry because u will make everything alright ." And then she continued feeding after I finished eating all the food I started to go to my room and I remembered something and was about to say it to my mother but she said before me "I have called everyone who was there today for dinner to have breakfast tomorrow already so that we can make the announcement . Isn't that what u were going to say to me." I just looked at her surprisingly thinking how did she know what I was gonna say. So she came towards kissed me on my forehead and said " sanyukta u may be the one taking care of everyone in this house but u are still my daughter and I know u better than u know yourself . Good night sweetie ." With that she left for her room . What she said brought smile on my face and I also went to my room.
Next day I woke up got ready for work and when I came down stairs I saw my mother preparing Breakfast for a lot of people as today all of our close family friends are coming again so that we can finally make the announcement of the engagement, soon vidhushi came with her parents and the shekhawat's and Singhania's also came and then came my grandmother and mom made everyone sit for breakfast. But I was just waiting for Vanya and baba to come. And soon they both came everybody in the room was worried that they would fight again but as soon as baba came Vanya just went and hugged him and said " dad I am so sorry to talk to u in that way and u were right I should have thought before spending so much money ." A smile crept on my face. And then baba said " even I am sorry princess I should not have gotten so angry after all whatever I earn is for u all only and even if you spent a bit of it I shouldn't shouted on you . Also sorry for saying that u should be like ur di I should have understood that you two are different people and if she doesn't like spending on dresses that doesn't mean that even u should be the same." And then with his hand he wiped the tears of her eyes and brought her to the table made her sit beside randhir and said " yesterday we all gathered because me and Anirudh wanted to tell u all a news that Randhir and Vanya are getting engaged two days after our company's 30 th anniversary party and are getting married on the 20th of next month. We will making this announcement in the company's party to let everyone know about the engagement but since u all are close to our families we thought u should know from before." As soon as he finished everybody got so happy and started to clap in excitement . Then my chote Papa ( vidhushi's dad and my father's younger brother )said " bro what a news finally this day has come that our princess is getting married when did she grow up to get married we didn't even know and the time passed by" when he said that my mom started getting emotional so randhir's mother Naina aunty went to her and said " Niti why are u crying it is not going to be a typical marriage, you are sending ur daughter ur best friend's house and you can see her every day." This made my mother feel a bit relaxed and happy. Then my grandmother came to Vanya and hugged and said " I am so happy today that my little princess is getting all the happiness she deserves " then she turns to Randhir and said " always keep my granddaughter happy she is this family's princess " he just said " I promise dadi" and bend and touched her feet to take her blessing and then the elders left for living room to discuss everything about the engagement and as soon as they left Parth came to Randhir and said " congratulations bro I still can't believe that my best friend Randhir who always hated the idea of marriage is getting married "and with this he hugged him and also congratulated Vanya . Then vidhushi came said congratulations to both and then followed by Jignesh . Then Sahil came to me said "di finally we will be free after a month , we will not have listen to all her bakwas any more this is the happiest day of my life." And as soon he said this Vanya said to me " di look what he saying " I just smiled and held sahils ears and said " Sahil dont tease her ,common say sorry right now " he did what I said then he went to Randhir and said " bro u have my full support and sympathy with u " and started laughing and before Vanya could hit him he just ran out of the house for his college . Then kaustuki came laughing a bit and congratulated her brother and best friend . And finally I went hugged Vanya and said " always be happy that is what matters to everyone " . And the I turned to Randhir to which he was surprised that I have some thing to say to him instead of fighting and said " Randhir we both have lot problems between us and we both are poles apart and used to hate eachother somewhere we still do even if it is very small and can never agree on anything but one thing we have in common that we both love vanya very much and I trust you that u will always keep her happy." And I extended my hand towards him. Firstly he was surprised by my words but then he shook my hand said " I may not agree on anything with you but I promise to always keep Vanya happy." At the same time our parents entered the room and were suprised to see me and randhir behaving like adults with each other and this bought a smile on my dad and Anirudh uncles face because according to them this was a small kind hope they were looking to be reassured that me and randhir can lead this company.
And with that we all left for office.

What we didn't know at that time that the marriage that supposed to be the reason of all our happiness was supposed to be a beautiful dream will turn into a nightmare . A nightmare that will change all the relations .

Hey guys I hope u are liking the story plzz do comment 😀.