Chapter 13

Carrying that plate I entered the study and saw my father sitting at his chair and doing some work I smiled knowing that he was doing this work just to distract his mind. I just went towards small coffee table kept in middle of the two big chairs in the study and said " baba plz come and eat ur food u haven't eaten anything and this will effect ur health " he looked from his work and said " snayukta I am not hungry take this food and leave " . He was still angry at me for going against him . I sighed and then did the same trick on him that I did on Vanya and said " fine I will also not eat anything and sleep" and I picked up the plate and started moving towards the door but as I thought my plan worked and my father came and sat on one those big comfy chairs and asked me to bring the food . I kept the food on the table and sat on ground beside the chair and said to him " baba I know what Vanya said has hurted you alot but baba she is ur princess , u know she is like a small child she doesn't understand this value of money and working hard concept right now but she will one day but u should also understand that she cannot change so suddenly baba . And why should she baba u earn a lot money for ur family so if she spends some of it what is the harm in it. U compared her to me but u forgot that she and me are two very different people .I like to work because I don't like to depend on anyone . But for her ,she is the daughter of Arjun Raichand who has a lot of money so can't she spend some money on clothes. Plz baba just forgive her what ever she said today ." My father just looked at me then said " u always make it so easy . You know u are right how can I say to someone else to be like u because it is impossible because there is only one sanyukta and nobody can be like you. You are also right I should not have talked to Vanya like that infront of everyone , just because you don't spend money on clothes that does not mean that even she should not ,atleast one of my daughter's should be spoiled isn't it and u are also right about the fact that Vanya is just like a small child and that she will understand her responsibilities one day." I just smiled and said" thank u baba for understanding " and with that I left after saying good night to him . Outside I found my mom standing with a plate of food in her hand and I said to her " ma baba already had his food I gave it to him u don't have to worry." She just smiled and said " this is for my daughter " so I said " mom Vanya also had her food" and before I could say anything she said " this not for Vanya but for my other daughter who solved all the problems of this house".
Plzz do vote and comment 😀