Chapter 55

Sanyukta's pov
I went back home and went to my old room and sat on the bed and then Vidhushi came in and said " it still looks the same nothing has changed except the people living in it " and I just smiled and said " time changes everything " and then she came and sat beside me and said " what's wrong why are you so upset " and then I replied " I am just worried about what I have gotten myself into its like history is repeating itself,6 years back me and Randhir got married and started to live together as compromise for the company and now also we are gonna live together again as a compromise"she just sighed and said " what is wrong with that I mean you are doing this only for Ridhima right so why are you so worried,are you worried that something will go wrong and affect Ridhima because of this compromise Or are you actually worried that you will fall in love with Randhir like 5 years back " and I just got up and started to leave when she continued " no matter how much you try to deny it the truth is that you loved him 5 years back you still do and you have been just trying to run away from it but now you have to live with him under the same roof and you are afraid all those old feelings will come rushing back " and then she left and I just kept standing at my place and thinking about what vidhushi said .
Next few days our family meet Ishaan's family and the wedding was fixed and during this time Randhir moved back into the house . He and I don't live in the same room he lives in our old room and we hardly even talk but I don't know what's wrong with me these days I am just so happy to have him near me even it's for some time I think it's because I miss my bestfriend, Ya that's all it is .
And today was the day pandit ji is coming home to finalize the wedding date and I was getting ready .

( Sanyukta's saree) When Randhir came to the room am said " they are here " and then stopped and looked at me and then he continued " can I ask you something ?" And I guestred him to continue and he said " why did you start wearing these plain sar...

( Sanyukta's saree)
When Randhir came to the room am said " they are here " and then stopped and looked at me and then he continued " can I ask you something ?" And I guestred him to continue and he said " why did you start wearing these plain sarees?" And I was really angry now thinking that all of a sudden he had alot of interest in my life and then angrily I said " you really want to know " and he nodded " after you left I considered my self a widow and thought you had died so I started to wear these plain clothes like a widow " and then he said in a very shocked tone " sanyukta do you even know what you are saying " and I nodded and continued " you just left like that and from that day I decided to never be happy again because all I am going to get in the end is pain from that day for me only my company and family matters so even for one second don't think that there is any place for you in my life for me you died all those years back and whatever I am doing is for Ridhima and her happiness " and I was about to leave when he caught my wrist and said " you where the one who pushed me away " and then I said " no you left me ok and I don't want to talk about it anymore . Remember whatever we are doing is for Ridhima " and I just left with that.
Randhir's pov
What sanyukta's said kept coming back in my mind. And we came down and everyone was sitting and Ridhima did look very happy ,and then pandit ji said to hold it next month on 15th and then Ishaan grandmother asked where the wedding will be and then sanyukta said " It will be a destination wedding in Goa " and then Ridhima said " really bhabhs" and then sanyukta smiled and said " you always wanted a beach wedding right" and Ridhima just smiled and nodded and sanyukta continued by saying that " I promise it would be your dream wedding " and Ridhima just smiled and hugged her . And then I got up and went to Ridhima and said " hey princess me and sanyukta promise it to make it your dream wedding " I said that by holding sanyukta's hand and since ishaan's family was here she didn't even take her hand away and it felt so nice to hold her hand again after so long. And then sanyukta said " I will start the preparations from tomorrow we can go about 2 weeks before 15th and do all the rituals there only" and everyone agreed to that.
Soon me and sanyukta got busy doing all the preparations and since every function is going to be done there only we were very busy and it was really tough to handle the company and this but I was happy since I got to spend a lot of time with sanyukta while going from one place to another doing all the preparations.
Sanyukta's pov
It was day before we were about to leave for Goa in these last few days a lot of things have changed Parth and Rehaan have again become friends with Randhir they aren't as close as they used to be but atleast they are talking properly , even kaustuki is trying to forgive him for all that he has done . I was standing outside Randhir's room thinking all this and then I took a deep breath and knocked on the gate and Randhir just said come in and I went in and he standing in the middle of the with his back facing towards me and he was on the phone and was saying
" listen Abhi make sure that all the deals and meetings go as we have planed and if anything goes wrong message me and do not call me until it is very important alright. It's my sister's marriage and I do not want to work while I am there ok , you know family is my number one priority right now" and I thought he has changed a lot if it would have been the old Randhir his number one priority would have been work but now he is keeping his family above and he was still talking on the phone so I decided to come later and talk and was about to go but slipped and was going fall when Randhir caught me . And then he said " can you ever walk properly why do you always have to fall when you are walking what if I wasn't there " and I don't know why I was just happy that he was there like the old times to catch me , and then he said " what happened you came here to say something ? " and I nodded and said " yes I wanted to say that since we are going tomorrow to Goa we will have to stay in one room from tomorrow onwards because ishaan's family will also be there and we can't risk letting them know oe the truth . I just wanted to tell you " and he just nodded and said okay and with that I left the room and went back to my room to try and sleep but it was impossible because I just kept thinking about the things were gonna happen in the next few days.
Randhir's pov
Next day we all got ready and were about to leave and when someone came and hugged me and everyone was just shocked and then I looked at the person and it was Rayana my fiancee and then my mom's said " Randhir who is this " and then I said " mom this Rayana my colleague" and then I asked Rayana " what are you doing here ? " And then she said " I am going with you guys to Goa "and that just left me very surprised and angry and before I could say anything Vidhushi guestred me to be quiet . Then someone said from my behind " Is everyone ready ? " And I turned to see sanyukta standing at the gate and then she saw Rayana holding my hand she just clenched her fists and said " what is she doing here " in a very angry tone and I was also surprised to see her this angry and I was just surprised as she has never been this angry before and then I said " she is coming with us " and then sanyukta said " what but how can she come " and then I said " why not she is coming to my sister's marriage as my friend " and she just said okay in a very angry tone and left with Ridhima and then everyone started to leave when. Vidhushi came to me " did you see that " and then I said " what are you talking about ? And why did you not let me tell Rayana to back " and she said " you are an idiot you know. Did you not see how angry and jealous sanyukta was to see Rayana with you " and then I said " jealous? " And she said " yes I know sanyukta and she was jealous and this is a good start to our plan " and then I thought really she said she thought of me as dead and today she was jealous and a smirk formed on my face and I thought of alot of ways to make her more jealous , Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat let's see how long you can ignore your feelings for me .

Hey guys sorry for such late update I am really busy with my College these days but since today is my BIRTHDAY it's a special treat from my side to all of you who have given so much love to this story and I will try to finish it up this month because there is another story that I want to start
Thanks again everyone for loving Accidental Marriage so much ❤️