Chapter 32

Randhir's pov
When I went down the next day I saw sanyukta sitting there for some ritual but I didn't pay much attention as I just wanted to go the office I don't even want to see her face . And with that I was about to leave when my mom came and told me not to go to office but I just intrupted her and went to the office .
When I reached the office  as usual I started walking towards my cabin when some some of the employees came and congratulated me on my wedding, obviously they didn't know what had happened and I was just leaving from there when I suddenly bumped into someone and when I  turned to say sorry I saw it was rehaan whom I bumped into he had also turned back and as soon as he saw me he just stood there at his place . Actually we  both did that I mean I didn't know what to say to him ,he was  married to the woman I love and in the same  manner he had nothing to say to me  and luckily Parth came and took me from there .
And when we reached my cabin I was already very angry because seeing rehaan made all those memories come back . Parth noticed that I was getting angry so he said to me "randhir relax please what  has happened can not be  changed please try forget " and before he could complete I intrupted him and said  "seriously Parth do you even know what you saying , in one day my whole world changed and you are asking me to forget  how can I because even if I forget things are never going back to how they were " he just sighed and said "okay  we can talk about this later we have a meeting to attend in a few minutes so we should leave " I just nodded and we left .
In the afternoon I went home  and saw my clothes lying on the bed for the reception I just changed in them and went down were everyone was and I could see mom dad and Kaustuki were already there  but there was no sign of sanyukta so I asked mom " where is she" and before mom could reply kaustuki said " there she is" pointing behind me me and the first thing I saw was that she and me had matching outfits which made me more angry and I was about to go and change when my mom said " let's leave randhir" I just  sighed and went directly to my car and then she came and sat beside me .

( Randhir and sanyukta's outfit)

( Kaustuki's dress)After sometime we reached the hall and as soon as we went inside the first thing I saw was Vanya standing there and her mother scolding her and the sanyukta went and stood between her mom and Vanya and said" ma what are you doin...

( Kaustuki's dress)
After sometime we reached the hall and as soon as we went inside the first thing I saw was Vanya standing there and her mother scolding her and the sanyukta went and stood between her mom and Vanya and said" ma what are you doing?" and then her mom replied " sanyukta how can she even think of coming here" and was about to say something to Vanya but then sanyukta said" I called her here" and  all the members of the family shocked but I was angry I mean who the hell does she think she is that she can do anything she wants how could she even call Vanya here . And then Arjun uncle said " why sanyukta" and she replied " baba you all might have broken your relationships with her but she is still my sister and I want my sister to there on my reception and if she leaves I will also leave." And by now I was way to angry and said " fine if that's what you want then I also have something to say that if she stays I will leave" and now everyone was tensed because they all new knew that neither me nor sanyukta is going back off. And then finally my dad had to step in and he said " noone is going anywhere , if sanyukta wants Vanya can stay here " and now sanyukta was very happy but I was very angry but I couldn't do anything as it was dad's orders. And then everyone left to attend the guests and Vanya also with rehaan to attend the party , seeing her going with someone else was very painful because no matter what the truth is that I still love her and it will take a lot more time than a day for that love to end . And them sanyukta came by my side and said " sorry but she is my sister"  and then I said " sorry , sanyukta don't say the words which you don't even mean for you it's all about yourself but you know I wasn't surprised because after you have always been like this and you know this is now of the reasons I hated you in the first place" and then i  started to leave but stopped and without looking back said to her " and this is also the reason I have started hating you again" . And I left and after sometime she joined me on the stage.
After that the guests started to  come and say congratulations to us and all of of them were shocked to see Vanya there and many of them said a lot of  things also but not wanting to create a secene everyone of our family stayed quiet . Some them all asked about vanya's marriage to Arjun uncle but he somehow managed the situation.
After the reception was finished we all went back to our houses and as soon as I reached home I staring away went to my room.
Sanyukta's pov
When we got home randhir straight away went to his room and I knew he was very angry about what happened today but I did what I felt was right and I was also about to go the room where I stayed yesterday but randhir's mom stopped me and said " sanyukta from today you will be living in randhir's room" and I was so shocked by what she said and asked " why aunty? You know this is not an actual marriage." And she just looked  ate and said " what do you mean by not an actual marriage , whatever might the conditions be you and randhir are husband and wife . And I understand that it's like forcing you both and even I didn't wanted to do this I wanted to give you time and then ask you to shift in his room when both you would have accepted this marriage but what happened today I think if you both stay apart all you are gonna do is and get more far from each other instead of understanding your relationship so you are going to stay with him this way  may be you might to understand each other this way. I know you don't  like this but please for me give this a try" and then she left and I just froze at my place thinking that  I am  supposed to share a room with the man who hates me so much.
Please do vote and comment🙂