Cuddling Somewhere

The days go by fast in Riverdale. Especially during summer. For some it can never go by fast enough. Archie is one of those people. With everything on his plate Junior year is going to suck. Between writing music, football, helping his dad, and keeping his grades up. There's one thing that's always on his list that will make it to the top of his list this summer. That's his boyfriend. Jughead Jones.

He was a very unique boy. He never really spoke to anyone but Veronica, Betty, sometimes Cheryl, and the red head himself. He always had his head in a notebook. The same worn crown beanie on his head. The maroon sweatshirt hidden by a black jacket. The rips in his black skinny jeans were perfect, and dark grey sneakers were the finishing touch to Jug's outfit. Everything about him was perfect as he waited in the Andrews living room talking with Fred.

Archie however was a hot mess. Only in his black boxers as he ran around his room trying to find the best thing to wear on their date to the movies. Everything was put into overdrive as he frantically found light wash jeans, and pulled them up his legs buttoning them as fast as he possibly could. He found a clean white shirt sliding it over his red locks. Then his blue letterman jacket. His blue vans fitting snugly on his feet. He quickly ran down the stairs unable to walk like a normal person.

"It's about time, Archie!" Jughead laughed at the crazy red mop of hair on his head.

"Yeah well I think we should be on our way, Juggie." Archie said not wanting to miss the movies.

"Yeah I do too, bye Mr. Andrews." Jughead said waving goodbye to Archie's father.

"Bye, dad!" Archie said walking to the door.

"You two have a good time!" Fred said trying to catch them on their way out of the door.

They started their way all the way across town to the new movie theater. It would never be the drive-in but it would surely be a great date destination. The horror movie classics were playing tonight. Jughead couldn't wait. However Archie wasn't as enthusiastic about going to see horror movies. 

When they got there they payed for tickets, food, and drinks. Archie insisted on paying seeing that the Jones' money didn't come very often. He never minded. It was about 12 p.m. when the first movie started paying. As the older slasher movies started to play Jug slowly placed his head on Archie's shoulder. 

By the time the first movie ended the cupholder armrest was up, (by that I mean the armrest is adjustable so it just goes into the space in between to seats) and Jughead was cuddled up against Archie. Arms around his waist head resting on his bicep. Archie's arm around his shoulders. 

Archie was starting to like the horror genre more and more. After a few more minutes soft breathing could be heard coming from the dark haired boy. Archie gave a little chuckle at him, and started watching the movie again. 

Jughead started to stir. Between the loud noises, music, and screams it was surprising he he'd rather woken up sooner. His eyes slowly opened and studied his dark surroundings. He was surprised when Ghostface appeared on the screen asking the girl what her favorite scary movie was. A small smile appeared on his lips as he looked over at Archie. A few seconds pasted before he looked back.

Jug gave him a small peck on the lips before cuddling with him again, and watching the movie play in front of his eyes. Scary movies were always his favorite, but now he had something better. Going to scary movies with Archie.