Kissing

Archie was walking down the school hallways when all of a sudden a beautiful boy came into view. It was none other than Jughead Jones. His boyfriend. The love of his life. The sun to his shine. Nothing could ever compare to the raven haired boy. Nothing prettier ever existed.

It was almost as if an angel had fallen from the sky, and landed right into his arms. Then soon after dug right into his heart. Jughead is his everything. Without him he's nothing. 

Jughead was on his way to his boyfriends locker. Archie always waited for him there so they could walk to biology together. The red locks on the top of his head stood out amongst the crowd of bland students. That's what he loved about Archie. The fact that he wasn't afraid to be himself. He wasn't afraid to stick out in a room full of plain persons. 

When Jughead came into veiw Archie ran and grabbed his hand. Leading him to the boys bathroom. The opposite way to Bio. When they finally reached the bathroom the bell rang signaling they were late to class.

"What the hell, Ar...mmm." Jughead didn't even have time to finish his sentence before a pair of lips were on his.

They continued they're kissing only stopping to breath. Before long the jocks lips were all over Jug's face and neck. Covering every inch of skin showing in soft kisses. 

"Arch...Archie....ARCHIE." Jughead repeated.

"Yeah?" Archie asked.

"We still have biology right now." Jughead told him sadly.

"I guess your right, Jug." Archie said his voice laced with sadness as he pulled away from his lover.

They gathered their stuff that had been thrown to the floor. As they were on there're way out the door Jughead stood on his toes trying to make himself taller and placed a gentle kiss on Archies forehead.

They walked to class not carding about the awkward stares and the detention right now it was only them. All the way to the bio room.

They waited outside the room for a solid minute before twisting the knob and heading inside the quiet classroom. The teacher wasn't there and apparently hadn't been all day and the sub was asleep at the desk. The students talking quietly or on their phones. Nobody had woken them up. Maybe because they didn't want to do anything that day.

They silently walked over to the empty seats in the back of the room and talked. Nothing more, nothing less. Just spoke. About anything and everything going on. Things that didn't really matter and things that mattered the world to them. 

The bell rung through the halls making the substitute jump. She looked around the room of students leavening and packing up they're things. It was quite hilarious to the two love birds in the back of the class. 

The day dragged on almost seemingly forever until the final bell rang telling thx students to go home and be back by 7:30 a.m. tomorrow.  The two boys walked home.  Mutually agreeing that they would do the same thing again tomorrow.