Getting Married

Archie's p.o.v.

I felt the nerves getting to me. Sweat dripped down my face into a napkin I snagged from the kitchen. We had everything prepared. Our tuxs steamed and ready to be worn. The chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting was to die for. The ceremony was on a beautiful beach, all our families hear to celebrate. Everyone except for FP and Gladys (in the comics her name was Gladys FYI) who decided not to come because the other was attending. 

Jughead was devastated when he heard neither of his parents were come to witness him being married. He cried for weeks. He begged them both to do this for him. Both shaking their heads and saying they wouldn't be caught dead fifty feet away from the other.

Even my parents had come. Of course sitting two rows away from each other, but still there. Then I heard a small knock on the door. The room I was sitting in waiting to be called to the beach was small. So it kind of echoed a bit. 

"Come in." I said and the door opened, and in the doorway was Jughead. Tears flowing freely down his face.

"Baby, come in!" He came in and shit the door. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I felt limp arms wrap around my neck. We swayed back and forth as he cried into my shoulder.

"Tell me what's wrong, Juggy." I whiphered into his dark locks. He pulled away slightly. 

"I love you, and I want to get married right this second. But my parents aren't here to congratulate me. Even my own parents don't want to be here for me. It's ok if you don't want to be either" He sobbed into my chest.

"No, I want to be here for you forever. If they would stop acting like children they would be here. It's nothing you did. You're perfect in my eyes." 

"You always know just what to say." Jughead smiled up at me.

Drying his eyes he walked back to his room to finish getting ready. This interaction made me a little less nervous. Which is good. I couldn't wait to legally be Jughead's husband. He's made e the happiest man in the world. I just hope I can do the same for him.

~~~ time skip to the ceremony~~~

I stood next to the priest. The groomsmen stood behind me, and the groomswomen stood behind where Jughead was going to be in a matter of minutes. The teal ties of Kevin, Joaquin, Reggie, and Chuck. While Betty, Veronica, Cheryl, and Josie wore teal dresses. 

Everybody and everything looked stunning. Jughead had planned basically everything. He made anything look beautiful. Even driving a bunch of drunken friends home or planning a wedding.

Then I saw him. His arm linked with Jellybeans as he walked down the aisle. As they reached the end of the pale blue carpet Jughead turned toward her and kissed both her cheeks. Rolling her eyes playfully she walked away.

He walked the rest of the way by himself. Which was only a few feet. There he was. My soon to be husband standing right in front of me. He was stunning. I wanted to hug and kiss him already. 

~~~blah, blah, blah boring wedding stuff~~~

"You may now kiss the groom" the man snapped the book shut.

I kissed him. Like I had never kissed him before. Like I had been on a desert island and hadn't seen him in years. When we finished the kiss, that was too short for my liking, we took hands and ran down the aisle.

Loved this man with all my heart. I don't think I could ever stop loving him.

(I'm sorry for the late upload! School really hit me hard today. I cried three times because I was taking a class. So I'm sorry my personal life got in the way of uploading!)