Making Up

Jughead felt a strong pair of hands grab onto his waist in the student lounge. The fabric of his shirt pressed into his skin. This had been going on for a few days now. Reggie would grab him by the waist, and push him into a wall. Giving him bruises with his mouth or hands.

He had at lest four handprints on his neck from where he tried to tell him to stop. This is never what it's like when he's was with Archie. He always made sue not to hurt Jughead, but Reggie didn't care about safety. He still pummeled him after school too. 

Life was getting harder and harder everyday he spent without Archie. He felt lips on his. It wasn't  a good kiss. First of all he would never kiss back. Then Reggie would try to put his tongue into Jug's mouth. Of course he never wanted that so he kept is lips pursed. Like a seal to keep unwanted stuff out of his mouth.

He felt like he was dying after a week of this. It was almost like nobody cared. Everyone called I'm a slut. As if they know what they were talking about. With all the bs rumors that were spread around the school people tried not to believe them. When there's hard evidence that it happened. There was no denying that it looked bad.

Archie was falling apart. He didn't know what to believe. He wanted to believe that the kiss never happened. Not that, that was true. The only part of his day where he was free from the hurt was in his dreams.

Then when he woke up he felt everything come back. All the pain. All the sadness. All the anger came flowing through his veins. It was a cycle that's been going on for a week. It was almost like he felt nothing then everything in a matter of seconds. 

He walked into the student lounge only to find Jughead and Reggie. Reggie had him pressed against a wall, and his lips pressed on Jughead's. Something wasn't right. Reggie tried to put his hands under Jug's shirt, but was shoved away in a matter of seconds. 

Something drastic happened. Reggie put his hands on the boys neck. Firmly pressing his fingers into the already bruised flesh.

Something snapped inside Archie, and he pushed Reggie off the trembling boy.

"Don't ever touch him again!" Archie yelled at him. Reggie immediately ran off.

Archie sunk to the floor next to the crying black haired boy. He wrapped his arms around him, and started apologizing. For not believing him. For not talking to him. Then for not noticing sooner. 

Jughead just cried harder into his shoulder. It didn't matter anymore. Nothing compared to how hurt he was. Emotionally and physically (not sexually). It felt like a thousand pins poking his heart. He just couldn't stop hurting.

Even with Archie believing him it didn't change the fact that at one point he didn't. He didn't give him a second glance once he left a week ago. Is that what always happened. Or was it just him.

"Y-you deserve better than me." Jughead whispered.

"No it's my fault. I'm sorry! It's not your fault, baby." Archie simply cradled Jughead in his arms.

"If you're sure. I forgive you." Jughead fell asleep wrapped up in Archie's arms.

Archie picked him up, and set him on the couch. Betty and Veronica walked in giving me the 'what the hell happened' look. I walked outside the lounge with them, and explained the situation to them.

They nodded and walked off. Not wanting to disturb Jughead's sleeping, and they knew he was in good hands with Archie watching him. Nothing like this would ever happen again if they or Archie were around to stop it.