Wearing Animal Ears pt.2

This was requested by 

@Xxx-Senpai-xxX 

So thank you! I had fun writing this and if you want a part 2 of anything just ask. If I do a part 2 of anything it will be after the daily upload because I do want this to be a thirty Day Writing challenge, and extra parts are no big deal!

Archie's p.o.v.

"Jughead Jones." He said meekly.

"Shall we get going, and we will show you around." Veronica asked after moment of silence.

We wandered around the empty halls saying where everything was, and pointing out things on his schedule. He had classes at around the same place. I had a sneaking suspicion he would get the hang of this in a matter of days, and at most a week.

That wasn't all I was thinking about. The way his arms wrapped protectively around his waist. The way his hips swayed a little bit when we stood still. The way he made quick witted jokes to break unnecessary silences. Everything about him was amazing.

"Well that concludes our tour! I hope you will sit with us at lunch though!" Betty said once we were back at the office.

"Yeah I might just do that seeing as nobody else here knows me." Jughead laughed. 

"Well we could wait in the bathroom if we don't want to go to fourth period." Veronica volunteered her opinion. It was pretty smart.

"Yeah I think that's a great idea!" Kevin said walking to the bathrooms.

"Aren't the bathrooms gendered?" Jughead questioned.

"All but one, friend." Kevin replied giving him a clap on the shoulder.

We walked all the way to the third floor of the school. Nobody ever comes up here unless if your in yearbook, and need a decent picture of the town. Then that's about it, but the best bathroom in the school is up here. Everyone is scared to come up here alone so it's always empty. So this is the perfect meet up/ hang out spot other than Pop's of course. 

The bathroom was clean, and empty as expected. Then the question Jughead knew would be asked came out of the girl named Betty's mouth.

"So your a nekomimi?" 

"Yeah... I am actually." Jughead blushed at the comment.

"Can we see your ears? Or is that like a no no?" Veronica asked.

"Umm, sure why not you guys seem nice enough..." Jughead pulled the beanie off his head revealing beautiful black cat ears. The only strange thing about them was the odd silver piece in them.

"What's the metallic thing?" Kevin asked obviously intrigued by them.

"Those are hearing aids... when I was younger my dad slammed my head into the corner of a table. Giving me a concussion, and these nice battle scars." He pointed to the scars running down the backs of his ears, and the metal pieces in his ears.

They four talked about a lot of things. After awhile the bell rang telling the juniors to head off to lunch. They happily walked down to the lunchroom and then outside to their normal table. 

Once lunch was over Archie decided to pull Jug off to the side to ask him something.

"Hey, Jughead?" Archie started.

"Yeah, Arch?" Jughead encouraged him to keep talking.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" Archie asked shyly.

"Of course you doof!" Jughead smiled.

He didn't want to go on the date because he was lonely. It was because Archie wasn't afraid to ask him. It wasn't because Archie was Mr. Football God. It was because Archie respected his personal space. He had already taken a liking to his flaming red hair, and bright personality. A date with him would be heaven.