Cosplaying

(I'm going to make this a chose your own cosplay. There will be cosplay pictures that I do NOT own. They will be so you can get the feel for them.  I will try to do as many as I can, and read as many as you want! Love you :)

Archie and Jughead stood in the costume store holding different things. A lot of which the other matching costume was lame. Therefore the other would never wear it. 

They started comparing oufits for each other. Most were ones they wouldn't be caught dead in. Others caught their eye. They couldn't wait to try some on. Others were cute others dorky and some just plain stupid.

They went to Archie's house with their wide selection ready for comic-con tomorrow. They already had their tickets and they just had to decide what costume they were going to wear. This was going to be the struggle of a lifetime. 

What looked good on Archie made Jughead look like a fool. What flattered Jughead made Archie look like an inflated balloon wearing a Barbie dress. After a long night they found a happy medium.

 After a long night they found a happy medium

Ash Ketchum and Pikachu:

They got ready just in time. Jughead was dressed as the famous Pokémon catcher himself. Ash and his most trusted companion. Pikachu. Lovingly he placed a kiss on Archie's lips for letting him have his costume choice.

They were the cutest couple there. Definitely not even touching the crappy costumes everyone else had. They walked no no no strutted into the doors. Everyone looked at them like they were crazy but their cosplays said otherwise. 

Lots of Links, marios, and even donkey kongs passed. They never paid mind to the stares or the giggles. Some random people even walked up to them and wanted pictures. They never complained and took the pictures with the strangers.

They day flew by and they were on their way home. They didn't want that day to end. This was the most fun date they've had in a long time. 

Batman and Superman:

As expected they chose the Superhero costumes. Archie had decided on onesies cause why can't you be styleish and comfortable. The redhead changed for his pajamas into the Superman one and his black haired boyfriend put on the Batman one.