Gender Swapped

(Ariana or Ari is Archie, and Juggy or Forsythia is Jughead. This is a Alpha/beta/omega AU, and Ari is an Alpha and Juggy is an Omega. Veronica is a beta. Reggie is also an Alpha so... something may or may not happen... again not freaking smut)

Ari walked into school, and saw the girl of her dreams Forsythia 'Juggy' Jones. Oh how adorable that girl is. Her hair was always expertly tucked into a beanie that resembles a crown, and the dark clothes she wore matched her personality and humor perfectly. Ari has always been too afraid to talk to her. All that was going to change today.

But as soon as she was going to walk up to say hello, Juggy left for class. Probably not even noticing the ginger. Little did Ari know that Juggy was planning on asking her out later that same day.

Ari just went to class after the 'attempt' at talking to the beautiful girl. Sitting down in her usual spot next to Veronica in home room. 

"So... did you talk to Juggy today?" V asked wanting to know if Ari had actually done the thing she said she was going to do for months.

"No, not today! I assure you it will happen...eventually." She said not wanting to talk anymore about this subject. Luckily the bell rang and she wasn't stuck in the awkward conversation about her love life, and 'just going for it'. 

The teacher started taking attendance calling every name on the list he had. It was a tedious process seeing as he was kind of old. Not a problem. If it wasn't for the 6 minutes they had for attendance. After calling all the names the next bell rang signaling it was time to go to first period. 

Ari was about half way when a loud cry erupted from the vacant hallway. The one where no classes were located, and no body ever went down for fear of being murdered. When no one else seemed to hear the cry Ari bolted down the hallway quickly turning the corner to see Juggy, and her teammate on Varsity football Reggie Mantle. 

Looking at the scene playing out ahead of her this is what Ari could make out. Reggie had Jug pushed up against a wall and was slowly kissing her neck. Juggy was trying to push him off, but he was pretty strong so she was failing miserably. Reggie was trying to take off her sweatshirt to get to what was underneath. 

Since this hallway was never used, so there was no cameras because why spend money on cameras, I mean what's the worst that could happen. Maybe a harassment? Now was not the time to think about this. Ari went up to Reggie and pulled him off of Juggy. The raven haired girl fell to the floor landing hard, and curling into a ball to hyperventilate. 

"Go away, Reggie!" Ari shouted at him.

"It's not like she didn't want it." Reggie said which made Juggy's hyperventilating turn into breathless sobs.

"I said...LEAVE!!!" This time screaming at Reggie. He quickly followed command and left without another word. 

Ari ran toward the shaking sobbing girl, and started rubbing her back. Juggy turned to Ari to hug her. Hot tears stung her eyes and fell to Ari's shoulder. Alpha didn't mind. This was the most attention she had gotten from her crush, ever. 

Juggy stood up, and Ari followed suit. Wiping away her tears she walked out of the hallway ready to face the hurt filled comments her peers had to say to her. Ari ran after the red eyed girl. They must've been there a long time cause the students filed out of the classrooms into the hallway after the bell rang for second period. 

"Look at that omega, slut!" One girl said.

"I heard she made-out with Reggie in the locker rooms!" Another girl gossiped. More tears ran down Juggy's face as the responses nobody asked for filled her ears. 

"Reggie said she was trying to strip for him!" A boy laughed in the crowd of people. I was ready to punch these kids who had no idea and no right to talk about what they didn't know about. 

"LISTEN HERE! YEAH THIS OMEGA IS ONE OF THE GREATEST PEOPLE YOU WILL EVER MEET! DON'T CALL HER A SLUT WHEN REGGIE WAS FORCEFULLY KISSING HER AND TRYING TO TAKE HER SHIRT OFF! HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT YOUR WORDS HURT? NO? BECAUSE ANYBODY OR ANYONES BETTER THAN YOU! IF ITS NOT YOUR ASS THATS BEING HURT THEN ITS FINE SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG!" Ari yelled at everyone. 

"Bitch what do you know?" A kid from the crowd screamed.

"I know more than most of you assholes! I know that I would do anything to go on a date with Juggy..." Ari said the adrenaline wearing off.

"I would do anything to go on a date with you too!" Juggy said walking up to me. "I've been wanting to ask you, but I get super nervous." 

The bell rang, and nobody was in the hallways. Just the two of them.

"I can drive us to a place called Pop's at lunch? If that's ok with you of course." Ari said quietly even though no one was around to listen.

"I would love that actually!" Juggy said and stared into Ari's eyes that twinkled in the soft lighting of the school. They stared for so long that their names were called over the loud speakers.

(A little clear up the reason that Ari could hear Juggy cry was because they are connected. They are soul mates basically. Just to clear that up ;)

(Also 2 full weeks! Half way done. That's scary. It seems like yesterday I was posting the first chapter... 2 more weeks of writing a Jarchie story a day. I hope you enjoy these! Also Animal ears part 2 is going to be posted later tonight!)