Chapter twenty-three

I honestly didn't plan on posting this today, but I just heard we will be getting season 2 bloopers so I am pumped right now. 😁😁😁. Enjoy!!!

Alex sat at their usual table in the alien bar, swirling her scotch around as she waited for Winn to show up. If she was going to pull this off, she would need his help. She had had just enough of this nonsense between Mon-el and Kara. Ever since they broke up, they both became miserable without the other. And as a result, they were making everyone around them miserable as well. Especially her. She didn't want to make this about her, she was doing this because she wanted to see her sister happy again. But if it worked out well for her too, who says she was complaining?

"Danvers." called Winn as he sat down at her table.

"Winn! Good, you're here." she said as she was pulled from her thoughts.

" So, what did you mean when you said we have to fix this? I mean I would've asked but you hung up on me." he said.

"Kara and Mon-el. We need to find a way to get them back together." she told him.

"Ohhh, that. Yeah, we really need to fix that. Ever since they broke up, Mon-el has been completely miserable and depressed. I mean, I love the guy but not how he is right now." Winn told her.

"I know right!!! Same with Kara. Even though she is the one that broke things off, she isn't her usual happy self compared to when she was with him." she agreed.

"So how do we fix this? I don't think us talking them into making up will work. Not after the fight Mon-el just told me they had."

"Geez, you should have been there. It was so intense. The entire DEO stopped functioning just to watch them argue." she filled him in.

" I don't care if Kara thinks she's protecting him or not, clearly her plan isn't working. Because not only is he miserable, he's still a target for Cadmus as far as I see." Winn said.

"That's exactly what I told Kara, but she's so stubborn, she wouldn't even entertain that idea." she sighed.

"Anyway. What do you think we should do?" Winn asked.

" We have to find a way for them to sort it out themselves, since our advice to them clearly isn't working. If we could get them in the same room together for long enough, they will have to talk to each other."

"Okay? And how exactly do we trap two super powered aliens with super strength in the same room? It would have to be made of something indestructible, which we don't have." he sighed.

"Wait, what if we could find a way to suppress their powers? That way they wouldn't be able to leave!!" she suggested.

"So wait, you wanna throw them into one of the cells in the DEO?" That's a little extreme don't you think?

"No, last year the training room where I thought Kara how to fight, had kryptonite emitters all around the room which suppressed her powers. But since then, the DEO has been upgraded and different rooms changed.We just need to find the room in the DEO that used to be the old training room and trap them there." she said.

"Okay, most likely the kryptonite emitters should still be there since it's the same walls. That takes care of Kara, but what about Mon-el? There aren't any lead emitters in that room." he sounded apprehensive.

"True, but I know someone inside of the DEO who is smart enough to figure something out." she wiggled her eyebrows ate him suggestively.

"Okay, okay fine, I'll get to work on that immediately. One question though," he paused.

"How exactly long are you planning to leave them in there for? Because, when you do let them out, I don't want two super powered killing machines looking for me." he insisted.

"Just for twelve hours I guess, most likely overnight in case the DEO needs them during the day." she said.

"But I know my sister, she's not gonna last even an hour before she starts talking."

"And uh, are we mentioning any of this to Jonn? I don't think he's gonna like this idea too much." Winn guessed.

"No, this is just between us. But try not to think about it when you're around him, he is psychic after all." she warned.

"Ok Danvers, you got yourself an accomplice in crime. Let's get to the DEO and find out which room it is." he got up.

"Wait, now? Like right this second?" she asked.

"Well, do you have anything better to do?" he asked.

Honestly, Maggie was busy doing police work and she had just left Kara's. And she honestly didn't feel like lying to Kara about where she had just run off to in the middle of their sister night.

"Okay then, let's go Agent Schott." she followed him outside of the bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex and Winn walked into the DEO together. Winn went looking for the building codes immediately while Alex made sure no one saw them.

"Hurry up! We can't look suspicious!" she complained.

"Hey, you know what looks suspicious? You whispering not to be suspicious! Okay, I got it." he said as he snatched the file.

He opened up the blueprints as he navigated them towards the location of the old training room.

"And make a right here and stop." he said as he came to a halt.

" Wait, this is where the training room used to be? But this is Mon-el's room." Alex said.

" Didn't see that coming." Winn scratched his head as they went inside.

On the far left of the wall, there was a panel that he pressed a button and lo and behold the kryptonite emitters powered up.

"How are we going to get Kara to come down here. She will know something's up." he said.

"We have to figure this out, Winn. My sister's happiness is at stake here. We can't give up now." Alex said.

"Okay, well you work on figuring how we'll go about doing this, I'll find a way to alter the emitters so that it also projects lead, but not enough to harm Mon-el." he told her.

" Project 'Get Karamel Back Together' is in motion" she said.

"Oh, you did not just say that." he joked.

" I did, and I regret it very much." she said shaking her head.