Chapter thirty-eight.

" Cisco, my powers are back." Barry said as he walked into the workshop.

" Just in time my friend, the cuffs are ready." he said as he handed him the pair.

" So what's the plan?"

" You have to find a way to lead Dendron back here. And it better be genius because he's already proven that he's not stupid."

"Okay.....then what?"

" Then, I've programmed the training room with multiple little surprises. Throw him off his game, then cuff him." he said.

" What about his psychic powers? I think that's the real problem." Barry asked.

" Oh....right. Since everything we've tried hasn't been powerful enough, that's where this guy, comes in." he smiled.

Barry turned to see a middle aged guy with a tablet and a dorky cardigan on walk through the door.

"Winn??!" Barry asked clearly surprised as he walked up and pulled him into a man hug.

" What are you doing here man?" he smiled.

" Well, it's nice to see you too." he joked.

" So when I got stumped on how to make these dampeners fool proof, Mon-el suggested that we bring in a little help." Cisco explained.

"No offense, but isn't the reason that they never worked, was because they kept getting damaged?" Barry asked.

"Yes! But, Winn here, had an idea. Normally, we put the dampener in the crest of your suit, right? And as usual it's not a fight without a punch to the chest, so...."

" So.....there's this substance from our earth, called emphametal. It's literally the strongest metal to exist. Even Kara can't break it. So I figured, we could coat the dampener, and that way it wouldn't be damaged
whenever you guys fight." he smiled.

" You think that'll work?" Barry asked.

"Hey, I'm not a genius for nothing!" he quarreled.

" Okay, you guys get it ready and I'll suit up." Barry said.

" Let's get to work then." Cisco smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Mon-el!!!! You don't need to feed me!" Kara quarreled​ as Mon-el refused to let her exert herself in any way.

" Hey! You're not supposed to exert yourself! " he argued.

" Yeah! That's why I'm not fighting some villain. I think I can pick up a hamburger!" she huffed.

" Fine! But don't come asking me for any of my fries when you're being mean!" he countered.

" Wow, you guys are dumb." Alex rolled her eyes.

Kara kept silent as turned away from Mon-el with folded arms. But honestly, all she could think off were fries. She did want some.

Mon-el smirked because he knew exactly what she was thinking. So he sat where she couldn't avoid seeing him and ate each fry in front of her.

"Ugh!!! Just give em to me already!!" she shrieked.

"Aww, who's an angry Danvers." he laughed as he gave her the rest of his fries.

" So what's next?" she said while chewing.

" Cisco has a plan to stop Dendron which involves Winn who is downstairs right now." Alex said.

" Winn's here?" she asked.

"Yup. Cisco needed help so I made Alex go get him." Mon-el said.

" When did that happen?" Kara asked.