Chapter thirty-three

" Are you guys ready to check out the warehouse?" Barry asked.

Everyone nodded. Alex and her agents were geared up and ready to go.

"I'm afraid that won't be necessary."

Everyone turned around in surprise to find none other than Dendron himself standing at the Star Labs entrance.

"Oh come on!!! I thought we fixed the security issue!!!" Cisco exclaimed.

Alex and her agents raised their guns in response but within seconds, Dendron sped across the room and knocked all of them out.

He held Alex at gunpoint with a surprisingly tight grip.

"Alex!" Kara was about to rush forward but he spoke instead.

"Ah ah ah. One step and I put a bullet in her neck." he threatened.

"What do you want?" Mon-el asked.

" What I want is to be the best. And currently, there are two problems that I need to take care off."

"C'mon Barry, Wally, catch me if you can." he grinned.

" Don't get me wrong, it's all fun and games, but if this one follows, you can say goodbye to your beloved sister over here." he warned.

And with that he ran off, taking Alex with him.

Barry and Wally followed suit.

Kara looked at Mon-el and told him, "Go."

He nodded and ran off in the same direction.

"Can you track them? To see where he's taking her?" Kara asked Cisco.

"I'm tracking Barry and Wally right now. Assuming that they're following Dendron, then they're.......that's weird." he looked surprised.

"If I'm right, then they're heading right for the warehouse." Cisco said.

"That doesn't make any sense. Why would he willingly head to the one place where we might have an advantage?" Caitlin asked.

" It has to be a trap. He's been planning this all along." Kara said as realization dawned on her face.

"I have to get there."

"No you can't! You heard him! If you only show up, he's gonna kill Alex!" Cisco exclaimed

"Well I can't just sit here and do nothing!"

" Guys, we're closing in on him and Alex. Tell Supergirl to stay put until further instructions." Barry yelled through the comms.

Kara just walked back and forth, feeling helpless in the situation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dendron made his way to the warehouse, only ahead of Barry and Wally by a couple minutes.

They didn't know that this had been his hideout for all these months. They really thought he would go down that easily. Barry thought he could one up him by bringing along his little friends. As if. No. He came prepared this time.

Dendron ran all the way to the centre of the building and flung Alex to the floor harshly. She fell with a grunt.

He then sped away to the opposing wall and pressed a button. Soon, Alex began to see clear walls come up from the ground all around her. They reached all the way to the ceiling, so there was no way that she could escape even if she could fly.

"Your friends will be arriving shortly. Better make yourself comfortable for the show." he grinned.

" What's with the clear walls? Couldn't afford anything better than carbine?" she scowled as she recognized the material immediately.