Lovers ~ (xDelrious) (xCartoonz)

Age: 33
Warning:

Request For:

(2ND + 3RD POV)

Knock, Knock

Opening your front door, you saw the sunlight dancing on your glass wind chime, colors splashing onto the deck of your house. Some might say it was a dull neighborhood, but with it's quiet houses and it's friendly people, you disagreed at the statement. You knew you wouldn't trade the peaceful place for the world. You made your way back into the house, a light breeze following you back inside finding nobody out.

A soft hum came from your lips as you folded a large soft light pink blanket decorated in little stitched flowers. Your eyes warmed at the sight of the blanket, and you ran your hand on the fuzzy surface, you and your husband agreed it was beautiful, it was perfect. "I see you're doing well, Y/n," Frowning at the voice, you turned around confused on how he entered. "Hello to you too Jonathan, how did you get in?" He chuckled showing his lip piercing and smiled, "Remember when you gave me your spare key?"

You growled folding the pink blanket cursing yourself for giving it to the bastard. "You know I don't like shoes in the house." You commented looking at his black converse he tapped on the ground. He gave a click of his tongue, mocking you with a hurtful expression. "Is this how you treat people now baby? You weren't ever this cruel, but either way, I like it." He pulled you close to him as he looked up and down at your figure, hungrily taking in what had been unseen for the past few years. "You're still as beautiful as before Y/n, you grown up. Dating me for three has took a toll hasn't it?" He whispered in your ear making you shiver at the sensation.

"Stop it Jonathan," You said continuing to fold the laundry. "It would've been shorter if I hadn't been an idiot. We could've had a friendship Jonathan if you had come to the wedding." "For what? To waste my time on to see Luke marry the girl I love and embarrass himself? I have better things to do then watch my love leave me!" You rolled your eyes grabbing another piece of clothing that so happened to be your bra.

He placed his fingers on the furniture around you, leaving traces of his presence so you would never forget about him, claiming your dresser to your undergarments. "Hot," He growled looking at the f/c colored lingerie. "Jonathan I had enough of you, get out of my house before I call the police!" You whispered-yelled confusing the blue eye pervert, was your husband home? "Come on baby relax, I'm just try to lighten you up. You're growing dull I swear, remember when we went to parties and came back late at night wasted? Or remember we egged the girls dorm and the police came but we blamed it on Tyler who so happened to be fucking one of the sorority girls?"

A smile made its way on you're face remembering the incident. "How about the time we'd climb rooftops and had a little fun~ I still have my present you gave me." He laughed grabbing the pair of folded up undergarments, "Grown a few sizes I see," You slapped the man in the face grabbing your stuff back from him with a hiss. "This is why I don't love you, or ever will! The things you do - the way you act.. You're disgusting Jonathan Denis, I'm happy where I am and you're not going to ruin it for me - OR my husband!"

Grabbing a cigarette from his pocket he lit it blowing the smoke in your face. Making you cough, he lifted your chin up with his index finger. "Now here you are L/n, you're better than this - you deserve better." He leaned towards you, wearing a sly smile. "You can go back with me Y/n, I'm always open." Sighing, you rolled your eyes, and pushed his face away. "Nope, those days are long gone Jonathan, - the worst memories of my life." Unamused, he slapped the picture frame of you and Luke onto the ground, pacing impatiently around you.

"What as happened to you?" He reached out and took the folded pink blanket placed on your bed, pinching it with his index and his thumb, utterly disgusted at the sheet of cotton. You angrily tried to get it back, but he only stepped out of your reach, looking down at you in disapproval. "A color like this? I've could've sworn you hated the color, and the flowers on it - how childish that he couldn't get you a proper blanket. Was he worth it Y/n?"

You looked up, your eyes glaring back into his cold blue orbs. "Jon, there's a lot of things you don't understand about Luke and I. Sure he isn't dressed like a million of bucks, maybe he isn't as exciting as our old relationship, and maybe he won't buy me everything I want.." You gave a deep breath looking at him dead in the eyes, "But if there's one thing for certain-"

A cry called out making Jonathan freeze in place, distracted by the cry, you took the blanket out of his grasp, running upstairs to the source of the noise. He stood there in silence, but soon he snapped back to attention; and noticed how the cries upstairs still went on. Just what was that, and what could have you jumping at such a motion? Quietly, he followed your footsteps up the wooden staircase. The stairs groaned under his feet as he passed by photos decorating the walls with timeless memories that were unknown to him, full of places he had never been, people he had never met from Luke's family, and good times he would never know or experiment with you.

And down the hallway, the cried stopped; a shadow of a figure out from an open doorway that just seemed never to be shut. Walking toward the door it was covered with butterflies and flowers, drawn on realistically; he remembered your talent of art and the classes you took to pursue your job, guess it payed out. A gurgle sang out of the odd room, along with a laugh and a coo. Jonathan stepped in and widened his eyes, a small bundle was held in your arms, your eyes glowing with pride and joy as you rocked the bundle gently, a soft tune coming from your lips.

Another small gurgle was heard as you set the bundle of joy down in the crib. Looking slowly into the crib, he saw a beautiful baby with dark hair, her eyes shining as brightly as her mother's. The baby waved her tiny fists about weakly, unable to control her small fragile arms, as she looked up at the strange intruder. Extending her hand, she small hand wrapped around Jonathan's finger, barely able to even hold it in her grasp. Giggling, the baby gave a smile at him; and he in return, was at a loss for words.

"It was all worth it,"