2

I'm guessing you're wondering what happened to Sable and Ash. Well the first five years of their lives wasn't as easy going as Raven's and Ebony's.

Sable was raised in heaven by two angels by the names of Castiel and Gabriel. (No, they're not a couple). Now she considered the two angels as her brothers, she also calls them the idiot and the confused.

Ash on the other hand was raised in hell by a demon named Crowley. Now Crowley's the king of Hell, so he considered Ash the princess.

Both girls keep an eye on their sisters, posing as their imaginary friends. The two angels and the demon know about this, but they don't care. When they interact with each other, that's when they get worried. An angel and a demon being friends is one thing, them being sisters is something else. No one knows where their alliance lays.

Gabe pulled yet another prank on Sable. This time the archangel turned Sable's wings into bubble gum.

"GABRIEL! I AM GONNA KILL YA!!" Sable yells as she storms out of her room. The angels nearby stop their conversations, and look towards her. "Where is he?"

"That way." One of the angels replies as they point down the corridor. The girl with bleached blonde hair looks skeptical, but she believes the angel and walks down the corridor.

"He got you again?" Cas asks showing up behind her.

"Yes, and I'm mad."

"What did he do now?" Sable unfolds her wings to show Cas.

"He turned my wings into bubble gum." The young angel replies sadly.

"I'll talk to him." Cas says as he fixes her wings, before leaving.

-Meanwhile in Hell.- 

Ash is following Crowley around like a lost puppy. She doesn't know what else to do, she's five. I mean, what else can she do in hell, besides annoying the tortured souls.

Crowley doesn't mind her following him too much- it does get a little annoying though. She has a tendency to be a blabbermouth.

"Ash, darling, will you shut up for five minutes?" Crowley asks rubbing his temples.

"But I wanna torture more of the souls."

"I think that you have tortured enough souls for the day." Ash pouts in response and crosses her arms.

"But I wanna."

"Fine, if you torture more souls, I won't show you how to control hounds."

"You promised you would though."

"Darling, we're demons, we don't keep promises unless it's a contract." Ash raspberries at him. "Now that wasn't very lady like, Princess."

"I don't wanna be a lady though!" Crowley sighs, this was one of the worst mistakes he's ever made.

"Well then, what do you want to be?"

"Torturing souls." Crowley chuckles.

"Not what I meant."

"I don't know what I wanna be, I know what I wanna do though." The king of hell face palms.

"Why did I volunteer for this again?"

"'Cause mommy wanted kids." Crowley bites his lip, not knowing what to say because he knew it was true.

"How about we play a game darling."

"I like games."

"I know you do."

"So, what's the game?"

"If you can stay quiet for the next hour, I'll let you torture a couple more souls before bed and maybe I'll get you a hound."

"Really?!" Ash asks excitedly as her face lights up at the mention of a hound of her own. Crowley nods, hoping he would get some quiet for at least an hour.

-Meanwhile in Heaven-

To get even with Gabriel, Sable swaps out his whipped cream for mayo. The golden winged archangel isn't amused when he tastes mayo on his ice-cream.

"Sable! That was weak, I thought I taught you better than that girlie." He states as he sets his spoon down.

"Cas was watching me, I couldn't do much." She replies in a soft voice.

"I don't know if I should be mad that you ruined perfectly good ice cream or proud that you at least tried to get me back."

"Both, ice-cream is good, and I'm learning."

"Ice-cream is not good with mayo on it."

"I wouldn't know, I've never tried it."

"Do you want to?"

"Uh, No way Jose." Cas then walks in and sees the two of them talking and thinks 'Nope!' and quickly walks out of the room.

-Meanwhile in Hell. Half an hour later-

"Someone is summoning me Darling, if you stay quiet during this, I'll get you a hound." Ash nods her head excitedly. She does the "zip it, lock it, and put it in the pocket" motion. She really wanted a hound of her own.

Crowley and Ash then teleport to the crossroads to where Crowley was being summoned.

"Don't mind the girl, she's in training." The summoner nods in response. "So, what can I do for you?"

"I want to be rich."

"Anything else?" Crowley asks in a suave tone.

"Also, I want girls falling head over heels in love for me."

"Tell you what, I'll give you ten years to live, for a price."

"What price?"

"Your soul."

"Deal."

"Pucker up buttercup." Ash sits back and watches as the two guys kiss to seal the deal. She doesn't say anything, mainly because she wants the damn demon dog. Crowley and the man pull away, and Crowley turns to Ash.

"Let's go Darling, I believe I owe you a hound." Ash squeals as they go back to hell to pick a hound. Crowley knew he was going to regret it.