25

"Cas, if you don't stop touching my ass, I'm gonna kill you." Dean say turning to the blue-eyed angel.

Cas looks confused. "I'm not in your ass."

"You weren't in... you were touching, not in... god dammit Cas..." The angel looks even more confused.

"Would you rather have your ass groped or have an archangel spend over twenty minutes trying to kiss you?" Sam asks trying to push Gabriel away.

"You say it like it's a bad thing Samshine." Gabriel comments.

"It is if you've been trying for the past twenty minutes."

"If you want me to stop, then kiss me you fool."

"Fuck you Gabe."

"Please do." Dean groans in disgust.

"Not... that way Gabe..." Sam facepalms.

"You got my hopes up dammit." Gabe deflates.

"FUCK HIM MOOSE!!!!!!" Ash yells showing up on the impala.

"DAMMIT ASH GET THE FUCK OFF MY BABY!" Dean yells.

"I'm not Cas."

"Oh burn!" Sable says showing up next to Ash. "Wait... you're fucking Cas?"

"I'm not doing anything with him Sable." Dean states throwing a death glare at Ash.

"Doing anything." Sable say using finger quotes. Gabe starts laughing his ass off.

"Fucking hell Cas." Dean says turning around and punching the blue-eyed angel in the jaw for touching his ass yet again.

"I ship it." Ebony says leaning against the black sexy beast that is the impala.

"Not you too Ebony I thought you were on my side." Dean complains.

"Cas, I swear to..." Dean tries to punch Castiel again, but Cas grabs Dean's wrists and pins the hunter against the car. Everyone is silent and staring with jaws agape, all wondering what the fuck just happened. Dean looks slightly turned on.

"Aww cute, why can't I have that?" Gabe asks jokingly.

"Buy me a drink first." Sam says starting to walk away, Gabe snaps his fingers.

"Would this suffice?" The archangel asks holding out a drink. Raven squeals with excitement.

"Just kiss already would you?!" She says. Sam groans as Gabe stands up on his tiptoes and kisses Sam on the lips. That results in Raven squealing even louder than before and jumping up and down in excitement.

"Fuckin goals." Ash says.

"Damn right." Sable agrees. "Yo, Destiel! Would you just kiss already you fucks!!!"

Dean groans leaning his head back against the car. "Sable, I'm going to ki..." Dean stops mid sentence and slides down the car a little at the feeling of lips on his neck.

"Guess that counts..." Sable says with a shrug.

"Also guess that Dean's the bottom." Ash says with a giggle.

"You four go get hotel rooms and fuck there." Ebony states.

"Cas is about to take Dean here honestly."

"CHILD, YOU ARE TEN, YOU SHOULDN'T KNOW THIS!!!!!" Sam yells.

"Doesn't mean I had a good influence when growing up."

"Also, what makes you think Cas would be top?" Dean asks still pinned to the Impala.

"Cause of how you reacted to being pinned to the car and Cas kissing your neck."

"Cas, let me go." Cas does just that and moves to the side to let Dean move.

"Can I just say, that was waaaaaaayy out of character for you Cas." Gabe states hooking his arm with Sams.

"Yes, I realize that." Cas says with a nod.

"Anyway, what now?" Raven asks.

"We wait for life to happen," Ash says. "Even if it decides to be an asshole."