14

Sam is at a hotel with Ruby, but she's currently going by Kristy. Ruby is about ready to strangle Ash.

"Ash, seriously I'm going to send you back to hell the hard way if you don't leave me alone." Ruby snaps at the young demon.

"But... Sammy." Ash pouts.

"It's Sam." Sam counters with a less than amused look.

"I'm your sister too you dick."

"I only have two sisters."

"I'm one of the two that you kept calling imaginary. You fucking asshole."

"Been hanging out with Ebony again?" Ruby inquires.

"Yeah, and she still doesn't like Sam, but she does miss Dean... Speaking of which, I need to bitch slap Sable."

"Wait, why?"

"Dean got pulled out of hell."

"Dude... it wasn't me that pulled Dean out of the pit." Sable says as she pops up behind Sam.

"Prove it bitch."

"I'm eight, I can't lift a person like Dean out of hell."

"Then who did?"

"Take a wild guess."

"Cas?"

"Give the girl a gold star." Sable pauses before adding: "Wait, how did you figure that out?"

"Cas is the more responsible one out of the two idiots."

"Touche."

"What are you guys talking about, Dean's in hell." Sam states, folding his arms.

"He was, I was torturing him before someone pulled him out." Ash points out.

"Well it wasn't me... besides I think Dean and Bobby just showed up." Sable comments as there's a knock on the door.

"How'd you do that?"

"I saw Bobby's van."

"Oh." Sam shakes his head as he answers the door. Raven immediately gives Sam a hug and Ebony goes over to Ash.

"I feel the love." Sable sarcastically points out.

"How'd you get here before us Sable?" Dean asks, looking at the young angel in confusion.

"I'm not telling you my secrets Dean." Sable retorts.

"Sable, you're an angel, you're not suppose to keep secrets." Ash states.

"Shut up Ash... they're not supposed to know that yet."

"Well, it's no secret that I'm a demon." Dean then pulls out the demon knife. "Fuck!"

"It was to Dean, dumbass." Dean moves forward to kill Ash, but Sable gets to Ash first and protectively wraps her wings around her sister. The eldest winchester then stabs Sable in the wing- which causes Sable to let out a bloodcurdling scream.

"Ow my ear."

"Fuck your damn ear! I just got fucking stabbed in the damn wing."

"Chill." Ebony says looking at her angelic sister.

"Not going to happen. My wing just a got a knife in it, and it fucking hurts."

"Then why'd you get in the way?"

"Be-" Sable trails off and throws Ebony a bitch face. "You saw what was going to happen if I didn't."

"Thank you Sable." Ash says.

"Hey, that's what family's for." Sable then tries to pull back her wings but she stops because of how painful it is when she moves them. "Motherfucker!" She exclaims.