10

Bet you noticed that Ash wasn't in the last chapter- well she's definitely going to be in this one.

Dean looks at Sam's watch and sighs. The hellhound was going to be here in a few hours, and he knew that he should tell the girls about his deal and what's going to happen.

"Hey girls, could I talk to you for a sec?" Dean asks.

"Sure, what's up?" Ebony asks.

"Listen, I made a deal with a demon to save Sammy... my time's almost up."

"You fucking idiot, you know better than to fucking do that."

"You're seven, you don't get to tell me what to do." Ebony then flips him off. "Really?" Dean asks arching an eyebrow.

"Yes, I may be seven, but at least I'm not a fucking idiot." Dean simply returns the bird to his little sister.

"You girls are going with Bobby now, I don't want you two to see anything."

"Say hi to Raven when you get there." Raven throws Ebony a look.

"I'm Raven, don't you mean Ash?" Raven asks.

"Right... shit, Raven, I mean Ash, fuck."

"Isn't that one of your guys' imaginary friends?" Sam asks.

"SHE ISN'T IMAGINARY YOU FUCKER!!!" Both girls scream in unison. Sam throws his hands up in surrender.

"Whatever you guys say."

"Welp, since Dean's going to hell because he's a fucking idiot, he's going to meet Ash, and you can't stop it." Ebony declares.

"She's been anticipating something all year. Now we know what got her so excited." Raven adds in. That's when Bobby shows up.

"Want me to take the troublemakers off of your hands now?" The retired hunter asks. Dean nods.

"We gotta give Dean a hug first." Ebony says sadly. Dean smiles sadly as he kneels down and hugs both girls at the same time.

-Meanwhile in Hell-

"Ash, Darling, calm down would you?" Crowley says rubbing his temples.

"Hell no, Dean's coming!" Ash says excitedly jumping up and down.

Crowley groans. "Why did I get stuck with you?"

"You picked me, shut up."

"Rude... thought I taught you better than that."

"You did, but it's true."

"I know Princess, but that doesn't mean you have to be rude about it."

"Sorry, I'm just really excited to see Dean."

"Darling, you get to torture him."

"That's why I'm excited." Crowley sighs, and pinches the bridge of his nose. A few hours later, Dean shows up- well his soul at least. Ash looks like Christmas came early. Dean yells his brother's name quite a bit while getting tortured.

-Time skip: 2 days later-

Ash walks into the torture area and walks over to Dean. She pokes him a few times.

"Hi Dean." Ash says excitedly.

"Who the hell are you?" Dean asks, not sharing her enthusiasm.

"I'm your sister." Ash replies in the same tone as Dean.

"Bullshit."

"It's true, Ebony and Raven have tried to tell you guys, but Crowley wouldn't let me hang out with you."

"What do you want?"

"Crowley said that I could torture you." Ash then begins to poke Dean.

"You call that torture?"

"I'm seven, shut it."

"Go to hell."

"Already here asshole." Dean just shakes his head, as Ash starts to poke him again.