5

Sable is bored out of her mind because Gabe and Cas wouldn't let her do anything. Little did they know, Sable has something up her sleeve on getting them back.

For Gabe, Sable's planning a prank that involves Skittles, M&Ms, Reese's Pieces, jellybeans and Warheads in one container and it's not just going to be the regular Skittles and M&Ms, this prank is going to include at least 70 different types of candy combined. Now trying to find a container that will fit all the candy is going to be a bit of a challenge.

Now getting even with Cas, is going to be just as hard as finding a container for all the candies. Most of the time Cas is completely oblivious to jokes and pranks. The blonde haired angel considers asking Cas for help- but he might tell Gabriel her plan, and she doesn't want that.

There are two "people" that might actually want to help her with this elaborate prank, she'd have to ask though.

-Meanwhile in Hell-

"Please Crowley, I wanna do one." Ash pouted.

"I told you, not until you're 100. You're 50." Crowley replies.

"But...."

"No buts Missy."

"But...."

"What part of no don't you understand?"

"All of it."

"All of it?"

"Yes."

"How do you want me to explain it then?"

"I don't, just let me make one deal, please." Ash asks with a puppy dog face.

"Oh bollocks, not the kicked puppy dog face." Ash makes the puppy dog look worse, her bottom lip trembling. Her black eyes are wide and slightly teary. Crowley looks away and mutters. "Dammit."

"Pwease Crowwey." The king of hell groans. That darn 5 year old has him wrapped around her little fingers. "Pwetty pwease Crowwey."

"Fine... yes, you can make one deal." Ash cheers and throws her arms in the air. Once again Crowley knew he was going to regret this. It didn't help that at that exact moment, Crowley was being summoned. Crowley sighs and sends up Ash even though he still thinks she's too young.

To make sure Ash knows what she's doing, Crowley shows up to observe.

"I summoned a child?" The summoner asks.

"You wanted a demon didn't you?" Ash sassily asks in response.

"Yes, but I didn't expect a child."

"Rude, but whatever, what do you want?"

"My twin sister is sick, and dying... can you help her?"

"For a price."

"Which is?"

"Your soul."

"How long will you give me before you collect your fee?"

"10 years, do we have a deal?" The summoner sighs in response.

"Yes... we have a deal." Ash has to think of a creative way how to seal the deal- she has to ask the summoner to come down to her level and seal the deal that way.

-Meanwhile in Heaven.-

Sable crumbles up another piece of paper. She couldn't think of anything on how to get back at Cas.

"What's wrong Kiddo?" Gabe asks as he appears next to her.

"Nothing."

"Come on- what's bothering you?"

"I'm bored." Sable replies in a slightly whiny tone of voice.

"Wanna prank Cas?"

"As long as you come up with it."