27

(AN: The song above is what we were listening to when writing this chapter. Sorry, not sorry)

Gabriel tells Dean that he can't fight his own brother.

"You can't... or you won't?" Dean questions in a cold fashion. Gabriel swallows thickly, trying to find the correct words. Dean takes the archangel's silence as an answer. "That's what I thought." Dean gets out of the car and heads back inside.

"He's here Sable." Ash says fearfully.

"Ash, if something happens..." Sable says looking fearful. Ash just holds up her hand silencing her sister.

"Please... don't... I don't want to think about that Sable." Sable nods her head before looking towards the only doors to the room.

Everything is silent as Lucifer walks in. The angel that was here to help tries to attack, but doesn't do very much before he's dead like everyone in the hallway. Sable swallows her pride, and stands up with her wings out and holding an angel blade, ready to fight and protect her family.

"Leave them alone." Sable says. Lucifer smirks as he goes to attack, but Gabriel shows up blocking Lucifer's attack.

"Ash get Sable out of here... NOW!!!" Gabe orders.

"Gabe..." Sable says holding back her tears. Ash grabs her sister's arm and takes her into the hallway knowing that she's just gonna run back in to help Gabe.

"Sable... please, stay out here, I don't want you to get hurt." Ash says as tears started filling up at her worried brown eyes.

"Ash... you know I'm..."

"I do know that you're just gonna run back in, but please don't. Not just for me, or Raven, or Ebony, but for Gabe."

"I'm sorry Ash... I love you..." Sable says before rushing back in followed by Ash. What Ash walks into is the thing that breaks her more than her sister running back in.

Lucifer had stabbed Gabriel in the chest before he turned around and slices Sable just below the ribs. Sable screams in pain. Lucifer cruelly laughs before making the killing blow. Sable goes down with a heavy thud.

"SABLE!" Raven yells running over as Dean shields Ebony from flying debris.

Ash falls to her knees as she sees her sister go down. She feels herself wanting to kill Lucifer on her own, and she stands up to do so, but Crowley shows up just in time to hold her back.

"Ash." Crowley says softly. "Don't, your sister needs you"

Ash deflates, losing her temper, and rushing over to Raven and Sable.

"GABRIEL!" Sam yells, at the same time Raven yells Sable's name, rushing over to the archangel and catching him before he hits the ground. He's seconds too late, Gabe is already dead. Sam cradles Gabriel's head in his lap as he leans down and presses a gentle kiss on Gabe's lips.

"Sable, wake up please, you can't die." Raven sobs holding her sister's head as close to her as possible.

"Ash... I wanna see Ash." Sable whispers.

"I'm here Sable, I'm here." Ash says taking her sister's hand in hers. Sable uses what is left of her strength and sits up hugging Ash.

"See... you... in... New... Zealand..." Was all she said to Ash before going limp. Ash pulled away from her angel-sis before looking at Raven.

"I gotta go, I-I'm sorry... If-if the guys ask, I had to get away for awhile... okay?" Ash says to her sister. Raven nods her head while taking Sable from Ash's arms. Ash then disappears not knowing when she was actually going to be back.

-Time Skip-

It was later the next day before anyone decided to say anything about what happened. They were all at a park just outside the hotel they were staying at.

"Where's Ash?" Ebony asks quietly.

"She said she had to get away for awhile, and I don't know how long that's gonna be." Raven responds sadly.

"You gonna be okay Sammy?" Dean asks kind of comforting his younger brother.

"I honestly don't know Dean... I'm gonna go lay down, let me know when there's another hunt." Sam says sadly before standing up and heading back to the hotel room.

"I don't think he's gonna be okay until he gets Gabe back Dean." Ebony says.

"You're probably right Eb, let's just hope that's soon..." Dean says looking towards where Sam had walked off to. Both girls nodded, they hadn't seen Sam like this in forever.

The last twenty-four hours have been hell for everyone, and they didn't know when it was going to get better.