19

"I'm going to need a bigger mouth." Dean says when he sees a sandwich about a foot tall.

"You're going to share right?" Ebony asks as Sam walks into the room.

"No that's my sandwich Ebony." Dean states. "Hey there, Sam. What's happening?"

"Oh, nothing. Um. Just the end of the world." Sam answers. He then notices the sandwich. "You and Ebony are going to need bigger mouths. Have you seen Raven anywhere?" Raven walks out of the bathroom. "Oh never mind."

"Wha-?" Raven replies looking confused.

"Never mind mini moose."

"Oh okay."

"Dean have you started research yet? "

"No?" Dean answers, earning him a bitch face.

"So you and Sammy leaving Ebony and I here?" Raven asks.

"Well be back, I promise." Dean replies. "Besides Ash and Sable are likely to stop by at some point."

"Have you seen either of those assholes recently?" Ebony asks.

"Hey! I am not an ass!" Sable says showing up behind Sam making him jump.

"Yes you are." Ash says scaring the shit outta Dean.

"I would tell you to go to hell but that would be sending you home."

"Your point is? I actually like my home thank you very much."

"Wait, I'm a unicorn?"

"No you fuck, that's me." Ebony states.

"Ya'll are both dumbasses is what you are." Ash says before plopping herself on the bed.

"No, that is you." Sable deadpans.

"At least I dont take everything literally."

"Whoa, a little heavy handed on the salt there guys." Dean states.

"I cant be by salt dumbass, that means I also cant be salty."

"Hey what was that thing you said about me taking shit literally?" Sable asks arching an eyebrow.

"I was making a point, not being dumb." Sable looks at her sister with a resting bitch face as she holds up a single finger.

"Both of you, chill." Dean states.

"Fuck you Dean." Ash says looking at the oldest Winchester.

"Didn't you say youd kiss him, just because he didnt know who you were?" Sable comments. Ebony, Raven and Sam snort with laughter. Ash goes red in the face, either mad or embarrassed.

"H-howd you know about that?"

"Crowley."

"Motherfucker and to be fair, I was five, fuck off."

-Time skip-

Gabriel allows Sable to pick one of the TV shows that Sam and Dean get trapped in. She decides to do a Japanese game show, called Nutcracker.

Sam fucks up an answer and gets nailed in the crotch by the nutcracker. He bends over, his face screaming pure agony as everyone except Dean cheers. Sable giggles as she watches the chaos unfold.

Just then, Cas walks in, looking like a majestic badass. Sable groans.

"Dammit Cas." She states.

"Something wrong?" Gabriel asks in response.

"Mr. Spoilsport is here to ruin the fun."

"I'll take care of him." Just then, Cas is swooped away.

"No, no, no, no. Mr. Trickster and his sister do not like pretty-boy angels." The host says. Sable then dies of laughter. Not literally though.

~~~~~~AN~~~~~~

Sorry guys, we've had writers block for the last few months. That's why we haven't been updating, but we have started working on the next few chapters.