12

Neither Raven or Ebony are surprised to find Ash stuck under the demon trap (again). "Again, under the fucking trap Ash." Ebony states rolling her eyes.

"Yeah... I guess I just have the worst luck when I appear." Ash replies, with a shrug.

"You fucking suck." That's when Sable appears, once again covered in blood but not as much as last time.

"Does that mean you blow?" The girl with bleached blonde hair asks in response tilting her head in confusion.

"Sable!" Ebony exclaims looking offended. "One, stop fucking showing up behind me and scaring the fucking shit out of me. Two, you don't fucking say things like that."

"What do you mean?"

"You shouldn't say something that you don't know the meaning behind."

"What about you when you swear?"

"Fuck you."

"Wouldn't that be incest?" Sable looks at her sister with a look... her face says confusion, but her eyes say amusement.

"God fucking dammit Sable." Ebony says as Ash face palms and Raven rolls her eyes.

"I don't understand, why would God fuck a dam?" Ebony groans and grabs Sable's shoulders and looks her right in the eye.

"It's a fucking expression, dumbass."

"I'm not dumb... and I'm not a donkey." Ebony removes her hands from Sable's shoulders and stalks over to the couch and plops down on it.

"My sister is a fucking idiot." She loudly complains. Sable's shoulders slump, and her wings droop. The young angel was just trying to get someone to laugh, but her plan backfired. Just then Bobby walks into the room, he notices the fact that there is four girls in the room instead of just two... and one of the girls is under the demon's trap, looking a little miffed.

"Balls." Bobby says as he looks at the four of them. "How the hell is there four of you?!"

"Um..." The four girls say in unison.

"It's a long story." Sable says itching the back of her neck.

"Well then explain it." Bobby says.

"Err, easiest way to explain it would be the four of us are sisters...?"

"Who the hell are you two then?" Bobby asks as he points at Ash and Sable.

"I'm Sable, and grumpy pants in the trap, over there is Ash."

"Fuck you Sable." Ash says. "Will someone help me out of this thing please?"

"What do you mean?" Bobby asks in response.

"Uhh... I... might be stuck..."

"Like every fucking time she shows the fuck up, she gets fucking stuck in the fucking demon trap." Ebony states rolling her eyes.

"Enough fucks yet?" Sable asks.

"Fuck no."

"Thought not."

"Why is nobody helping me get out of this?" Ash whines.

"You deserve to fucking be there." Ebony points out.

"I'm just trying to figure out what's going on here." Bobby says, as he pulls out a silver knife and some holy water.

"If you dump that on me, you'll be sure to regret it." Ash comments.

"You can dump it on me. Just don't get my wings wet, they take forever to dry." Sable volunteers. Bobby turns to look at the young angel.

"Are you covered in blood?"

"Maybe..."

"Whose blood is it?"

"Uh, another angels?"

"Liar." Ash says. Sable throws her sister a bitch face.

"Like you would fucking believe me if I told you."

"Prove it." Ebony challenges.

"It's Dean's blood."

"BULLSHIT!!!" Everyone in the room yells.

"Like I said... you wouldn't believe me... doughheads."

"Fuck you Sable." Ash and Ebony say in unison.

"Thought we established that was incest..." Sable's three sisters facepalm.