The End... Of Book 1

Sable and Gabe had watched the whole fight between Ash and Sam. No one could see them though because they were invisible. Sable at the end of the fight was somehow able to tell Ash that they needed to talk.

"Listen, I need to go." Ash says.

"You sure? You haven't gotten your ice cream yet." Dean comments.

"I'll get that first, but then I gotta go."

"Okay. you gonna be back?"

"Yeah, I'll only be gone a few minutes."

Dean nods in understanding. They all get their ice-cream before Ash vanishes.

"What do you want Sable?" Ash asks sadly eating some of her ice-cream.

"You okay?" Sable questions looking worried.

"I'm fine Sable, but can we kind of hurry this up, Dean thinks I'm making a deal." Sable sighs, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Lucifer is coming back soon and he's going to be pissed. I have a bad feeling about Sammy and Raven."

"Same, but Sam and I aren't really on good terms... you want the rest of this." Ash asks holding the ice-cream out to her sister.

"You didn't do anything to it did you?" Sable asks skeptically. "Only asking because I grew up with a trickster."

"I'm not Gabe."

"I HEARD THAT!!!!" Gabriel shouts from inside the house.

"NOT TALKING TO YOU GABE!" Sable counters before looking back at Ash. "Sure, I'll take it."

"Here." Ash says handing the ice-cream to her. "Is that all you wanted me for?"

"It's hard not to jump in and help everyone." Sable admits. "Go, we'll talk more later." Ash nods her head before vanishing and appearing in the passenger seat of the Impala.

"Was the deal something stupid, like WiFi or something?" Dean jokes.

"It was actually."

"That's kinda stupid to sell your soul for that, hey to each their own."

"Yeah."

"Want to go back to Bobby's or have a hotel room for the night."

"I'm gonna have to go back eventually Dean..."

"I know but I don't want you kids around Sammy currently."

"If he actually kills me, he's gonna have to answer to Crowley." Dean throws her a look.

"And me. You're not getting out of this family that easy."

"Thanks Dean." Ash says with a small smile.

'You're welcome kiddo." Dean answers smiling back at her. It doesn't take Dean much longer to get them back to Bobby's before all hell breaks loose. Literally.

"Dean... wait... something doesn't feel right."

"What do you mean Ash?" Dean asks.

"I... I think it's Lucifer again... I think he's here."

"What?!" Dean demands.

"He's here Dean, I can feel it, and it's not really a good feeling."

"Shit." Dean comments. Turning off the car and getting out of it. Outside he sees Adam and Sam.

"I'm confused. Isn't that dude dead?" Raven asks pointing to Adam while getting out of the car with her sisters.

"He's a vessel for Michael... Dean didn't say yes so he found another Son of John Winchester." Ash states.

"Oh fuck." Ebony says

"My thoughts exactly, Eb." Dean says. "What makes it worse, Sam said yes to Lucifer."

"WHAT?!" Ash exclaims catching the attention of everyone around. "Oops..."

"Took me awhile to figure that out, but Sam would never even try to hurt you even if he was angry." Dean says. "I'm calling Cas."

-20 minutes later-

"Hey assbutt!!" Cas yells holding a flaming bottle. Dean looks mildly confused.

"Assbutt?" He mutters.

"He's Cas, he sometimes makes words up." Ash says.

"And then some." Ebony adds in. Raven takes a step forward, unsure what is happening as the ground opens up and swallows her. Sam breaks out of Lucifer's control as Raven falls. He then drags Adam over to the pit, and looks at everyone.

"I'll bring her home I promise." Sam says before jumping into the hole with Adam.

"RAAAAAAVVVVVVVEEEEEEEENNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ash and Ebony yell at the same time.